Home

Would you buy NCAA 13 if this was on the back of the case...

This is a discussion on Would you buy NCAA 13 if this was on the back of the case... within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2011, 10:12 AM   #1
XB1 GT: Cubone Jones

Cubone_Jones's Arena

OVR: 6
Would you buy NCAA 13 if this was on the back of the case...

EXPERIENCE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!

· Real Physics Engine – Picking up where the enhanced tackling engine left off, NCAA 13 has now taken advantage of new technologies allowing for true to life physics in regards to the height/weight of players, momentum, and ball movement.

· Dynamic Depth Charts – NCAA 13 allows you to alternate your two stud halfbacks between series and create a defensive line rotation. Coach your team to victory with more coaching options than ever such as strong and weak-side players, situational depth charts, and coverage matchups.

· Authentic Presentation – EA Sports has joined forces with ESPN, ABC, and CBS to give you unique commentary and presentation for each crew. Real camera angles are used to give each game a more televised feel, and over 500 new cut scenes have been added to bring your team to life. Rivals and Sports Illustrated have also returned to keep track of your coaching dynasty.

· Enhanced Create-a-Player – More options are given to you than ever before with a face editor and increased equipment options. Over 1000 faces were also added into the game for recruits, and your coach now has over 100 different combinations to distinguish your team.

· Dynasty Depth – Enjoy spring practices, scrimmages, and mini-games in your dynasty like never before. Have a direct impact on the development of your players as you welcome in transfers and early-entry freshman each offseason. Also, put the student back in student athlete with the all-new academic center where you help your players make the grades.

Simply put, would these highlighted features make you excited or would you be disapointed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 10:24 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Would you buy NCAA 13 if this was on the back of the case...

So there is more than one set of commentary guys and one of the pairings is Musberger/Herbstreit? And there are no psychic LBs? If so I'd buy the game, but only if the features actually worked. But hearing Brent Musberger in the game is a must.

I'd also like crowd noise to become louder so you can hear the roar after a game-altering INT and I want to see the fans storm the field after knocking off the number one team in the country.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:11 AM   #3
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

Do the damn tendencies work!? Even if they do, there's no way in hell I'm buying it at release.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Old 09-30-2011, 01:25 PM   #4
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12

These are excellent (and quite necessary) upgrades to the game, but after this year, I'm a lot more hesitant to purchase. Honestly, one of the most appealing upgrades NCAA can receive is a whole new gameplay engine--the one currently used is simply way too outdated and unrealistic. It just shows way too many problems.

The gameplay just needs a mass overhaul, and I think that paired with built-from-scratch immersive presentation would make me buy the game.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:00 AM   #5
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8

tobad none of this will be on the back
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 07:33 PM   #6
Rookie

Saturated Feline's Arena

OVR: 5

that looks more like the back of NCAA 15 cause the next 2 years are gonna be spent fixing whats already in the game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »