Home

End of game feature to ponder

This is a discussion on End of game feature to ponder within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #9
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: End of game feature to ponder

This is a great idea. I don't expect it but it's a great idea. Overall presentation and play by play needs an overhaul.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:43 PM   #10
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by t2jBird
I never understood why this was never in any sports game??? Especially basketball! Football is more of a stretch.. I don't think it should happen everytime you upset somebody, but if a team like Washington State beats a Top 5 USC team it should happen. I guess the NCAA doesn't really "condone" it, but it's not something that is going to start a trend of people rushing the field; it happens already!! It just give you that feeling like you've accomplished something.. Idk, I think this would be cool as ****.
I believe they discussed having this a few years ago including tearing down goal post but NCAA said no because they did not want to promote folks running on field.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »