Home

The 'Small things' thread

This is a discussion on The 'Small things' thread within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
The 'Small things' thread

What would be some small things that you would like to see in NCAA 13 that wouldnt make or break the game for you.

• Players with mouth guards
  • Players unbuckling/buckling chin straps
  • In all the past ncaa games,When a player fumbles the ball, the ball just kind of dies, I think the ball should bounce around a lot more.
  • When i recruit a player, and he starts all 4 years. I enjoy playing with him and its sad to see him go. It would be cool if you could see past stats of players who have graduated/ went pro.
  • If it rains in the game, make the rain heavy, then go to drizzle and then get sunny.
  • Players talking to each other i.e if the offense runs a big play, two defenders are seen talking to each other. Hearing players say things like " we gotta stop them right here" " I thought you had him" etc..

What are the small things you would like to see?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #2
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: The 'Small things' thread

Other than fixes for the many things wrong with the current game:

• Expanded custom stadium tracks. Since the default fight songs sound nothing like live bands, i'd love the ability to customize the soundtrack for every team. Adds so much to the otherwise stale atmosphere. Also soundtracks should be tied to the team rather than the stadium so they work in bowl games and neutral sites.
  • Smarter cpu AI and fixes for the many plays that simply don't work. Either take those plays out of the playbooks, or better yet fix them so they at least have a chance of being successful. The cpu stops itself with stupid playcalls more often than I do with good D.
  • Progressive weather should have been there by now, but I agree it is a must. I'd also like to have the option for setting the weather myself in dynasty. I had to reset the National Championship game played in Miami about four times the other night. Must be miserable living in Miami with all the rainfall.
  • The ability to throw deep without it being an easy TD every time.

Last edited by DreadedSteeler; 11-04-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:31 AM   #3
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
-I want them to get the TeamBuilder incorporation into dynasty squared away so you can use the full range of promises while recruiting and have more than one rival.

-Fix the lateral feature. I know it was too powerful in years past, but now players will just blindly throw the ball back and maybe one time out of 20 execute a good pitch.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #4
Rookie

trev57's Arena

OVR: 1

I guess this is a small thing. The #11. On certain uniforms, like Notre Dame, the number appears like it should with the ones right next to each other. On others, like Georgia, the ones are about as far as they can get while still being on the back of the jersey. It looks awful and is just stupid if you ask me. I'm not sure if it has to do with one being Adidas and one being Nike, but it needs to be fixed.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:55 AM   #5
Rookie

JoeTex's Arena

OVR: 2

I want realistic FG net physics... I know it was there in earlier versions of the game... Also ball physics, they are getting better but its far from realistic... ^^ Good point on the weather, I really like that...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »