Home

will different qb throwing motions FINALLY be in '13?

This is a discussion on will different qb throwing motions FINALLY be in '13? within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #1
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7
will different qb throwing motions FINALLY be in '13?

I actually prefer playing college football to madden, but one thing I cant stand is ALL players moving and throwing the same. are you guys FINALLY gonna put some individuality in the game this coming year? Theres no reason not to other than pure laziness.

Last edited by jd369; 12-28-2011 at 01:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2011, 12:14 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: will different qb throwing motions FINALLY be in '13?

I would hope so. I wouldnt care if they use all the throwing animations from Madden. I just want to see different throwing styles. It would be good to face QBs with quick release vs. slow releases.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:38 PM   #3
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Seems ridiculous that this hasn't been added yet when five-year old games like CH2K8 had a hundred different jumpshot animations ported from NBA 2K8.

EA really can't get a dozen different throwing motions in the game?

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 12-09-2011, 08:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

You should be able to make your own throwing motion through some sort of slider, similar to how you create your players face in NBA 2k's My Player mode.

NFL: Browns
NBA: Cavaliers
MLB: Indians
NHL: Blue Jackets
Old 12-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

one of the biggest disappointments of the game. madden was atleast able to do this. the only time the throwing even looks semi-realistic is when the ball is thrown on the run going to the player's throwing arm side. and also...why does the quarterback bend down like he's about to hit someone after a pass? how about a little realistic reaction to passing, deep passes in paticular. if youre telling me that a quarterback can stand still not looking at the ball right after he found a wide open reciever 40 yards down field, this game is a joke at many levels.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2011, 12:06 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yep, the game is pretty pathetic imo.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:19 AM   #7
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Seems ridiculous that this hasn't been added yet when five-year old games like CH2K8 had a hundred different jumpshot animations ported from NBA 2K8.

EA really can't get a dozen different throwing motions in the game?

I can't understand this either. If EA wants people to play the game longer then they need to stop making an arcade game and start making a real football game. I think they need to go a step further an add tendencies like most other sports games have.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:27 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
I can't understand this either. If EA wants people to play the game longer then they need to stop making an arcade game and start making a real football game. I think they need to go a step further an add tendencies like most other sports games have.
If they added all the new features from Madden's franchise mode to this game, then that'd be a big step. Player roles, dynamic player performance, tendencies, different animations from passing to kicking to running styles, confidence, consistency. Those all need to be in NCAA for the game to really take off.

And NCAA really needs the post-play animations that Madden has. It really adds to the immersion in Madden when your players behave realistically after a play unlike NCAA where they do the same 2 animations after every play that you never see a real person do.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »