Home

Ability to choose my own bowl match-ups

This is a discussion on Ability to choose my own bowl match-ups within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2011, 07:32 AM   #1
Rookie

Malignant's Arena

OVR: 7
Smile Ability to choose my own bowl match-ups

I know there are more important issues that need addressing in the game first but every year when the college bowl match-ups are made official I always crave for this feature (especially when the Sugar Bowl chooses Virginia Tech, when a match-up involving Michigan and Boise State would have easily got me more excited).

Basically I'd like the option to choose my own bowl match-ups when the regular season ends. Whether the game forces you to choose just one bowl to represent as their bowl selection committee member (or the option of choosing multiple bowls) I think having the option of choosing my own match-ups (bearing in mind my choices would be limited to each bowl's conference affiliations) would give me as much fun as being able to customise my conferences.

Anyone else share this desire or is it just me?

2003 - Tulsa Golden Hurricane (8-5) - Humanitarian Bowl

2004 - Tulsa Golden Hurricane (9-4) - Humanitarian Bowl

2005 - Kentucky Wildcats (6-6)

2006 - Kentucky Wildcats (5-7)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »