Home

MY WISHLIST!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

This is a discussion on MY WISHLIST!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
Rookie

barrons01's Arena

OVR: 3
MY WISHLIST!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Here is a list of everything i want for now at least LOL. It is some of the stuff i said already and some new ones.

1. I want to be able to substitute players in when running no huddle. Like different packages. I dont want to go from a four wide set to a double TE set and have two WR's as TE's. I want for my 3 and 4 receivers to go out and for my 1 and 2 TE's to come in.
2. I want larger roster numbers so i dont have to cut half the recruits i recruit.
3. I want some FCS teams. Im tired of FCS West and East.
4. I want to add a teambuilder team to dynasty without having to take a team out.
5. I want College Gameday set with Herbstreit and Corso and Andrews and Fowler.
6. North-South All-Star games at the end of the year.
7. Rugby style punting and shield formation in punting.
8. what about merging conferences like what conf-usa and mountain west are doing
9. what about having different announcers such as having games on ABC and ESPN with different annoucers for both channels like Brent Musberger and such and if possible having Notre Dame games on NBC and SEC conference games on CBS.
10. More Jerseys, i know they can add it in as a patch during the season or as an extra but teams are always adding different jerseys during the year and i dont want to have to wait for the next game to be able to play with those jerseys.
11. adding high school all-star games to play with or watch recruits play in such as the Under Armour Game or the US Army All-American Bowl.
12. more of a National Signing Day. They should have a handful of players on ESPN choosing where they are going to school by putting a hat on and also like an ESPN Signing Day Show where they talk about a couple players and teams.
13. spring practice and spring games but instead of just scrimmaging in practice they should have diff. position drills and 7 on 7 scrimmages.
14. What about having a skill added that is called like character skill or something, where if it is like 90 or something the guy has high character (ex. Andrew Luck) and if it is low then the guy has low character(ex. Cliff Harris) and if they do have low character then there is a chance of them doing something stupid and you have the choice as the coach to suspend them or dismiss them.
15. I know the NCAA wouldnt allow it in the game but what about having illegal benefits. While your recruiting you will have the option to give illegal benefits to the recruits(almost similiar to promises) and if you choose to give them illegal benefits then you are running the chance that you get caught and if you do get caught(which sometimes you do and dont, it will probably be random) then you can get suspended as a coach and also have reduced scholarships
16. NO MORE MASCOT GAME PLEASE!!!
17. Medical Redshirts. I hate having a guy play one game and get injured out for the year and he loses that season.
18. ELITE 11 Camps and Sparq camps for Recruits.
19. If im running the spread offense, I don’t need a fullback. It should depend on the offense to see if I need a fullback or not. Im not wasting a scholarship on a FB if im Oregon.
20. Athletic Director Mode. Where you can apply to move in to a diff. conference. Fire/Hire Coaches. Stadium Upgrades. Etc.
21. Adding the Penalty called LATE HIT OUT OF BOUNDS!!!!
22. I want to see measurements on like 3 and 1 when you think you got a first and the defense thinks they stopped. Let the chain gang come out and measure it.
23. Fix Online Dynasty. No more Transfer Fail.
24. Early Enrollees. I want some of my recruits to be in for the 2nd semester and spring ball(if they bring it back)
25. Neutral Site Scheduling.
26. Third Down and Short-Yardage RB's on the Depth Chart.
27. I want to be able to block a punt a field goal sometime this century. They make it impossible. What about bad snaps? They happen in games too.
28. Throwing animations. Give us diff. styles to choose from. and redo throwing motions.
29.Kicking Game. No more right analog stick. Go back to using the X button. Also add in surprise onside kicks and pooch kicks
30. Add an offensive formation where my quarterback will pooch punt the ball to catch my opponent off guard and pin them deep
31. Halftime shows in the studio/Post Game Shows
32. Add in the shovel pass.
33. Able to assign captains
34. Reverses on Kick Returns
35. Jump Pass
36. I am tired of the MLB being able to jump 10 feet to knock down my passes that are 30 yards behind them.
37. Allow me to become and OL or TE on Road to Glory. Maybe i wanna be a freaking Center LOL
38. I know they have motioning in the game but what about shifting. USC and Boise St. do it all the time.
39. Rushing the Field by the fans on a Upset Win or something.
40. More Trick Plays.
41. Score Ticker During Games.
42. Heisman Trophy and Awards Ceremonies.
43. Downloadable Recruiting Classes. Almost similiar to NBA 2k series where you can create a draft class. I want to be able to create recruiting class even if it is onlike 50 players. At least thats 50 real names of recruits. That everyone can download from EA Locker.

Last edited by barrons01; 03-05-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »