Home

Old 12-17-2012, 02:13 PM   #49
MVP

RandallB21's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA 14 WISHLIST

With all the expansion (BTW two more teams will be added to FBS by 2015) and conference realignment, I think it's time for the FCS to be in NCAA Football AND the ability to move a school up to the FBS or down to the FCS.

Maybe this is more for the next gen systems, but I would like to take a program like Sam Houston State or North Dakota State and build them up in the FCS them move them up to the FBS.

Going along with that idea I would also like to see create a conference if it were possible.
Madden 20 (PC)
NBA 2K21 (PS4)
PGA 2K21 (PS4)
MLB 20: The Show (PS4)
Street Fighter V (PS4/PC)
Super Mega Baseball 3 (PC)
Fire Pro Wrestling World (PC)

BS: San Jose State 01'
MA: Michigan State 11'

Last edited by RandallB21; 12-17-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #50
Rookie

ewh1995's Arena

OVR: 1

First off, I'm a new user here...so hello

Secondly, my wish list is mostly, if not completely, aesthetic:

1) Change/remove conference patches from uniforms after conference change. I was ecstatic when they finally changed the on-field logos, only to be disappointed when they left the uniform logos unchanged

2) Revamp Teambuilder. Include new options for designing the field, such as sideline logos, logos in the endzones, etc. Also, edit current stadiums and/or add stadium creation

3) Stadium updates for small schools. When I'm Florida Atlantic, I don't still want to be in a high school stadium when I make it to the SEC

4) Ability to ADD Teambuilder teams, not just swap. I want to keep up with the changing conference alignments

5) Ability to REMOVE conferences. The WAC is disappearing from football after this year. I want to be able to do that as well

6) Be able to ADD/EDIT conferences. I want to be able to change the logo, name, championship site, championship logo & trophy, etc.

7) NEUTRAL SITES. Give me the Chickfila Kickoff, and the ability to set a rivalry at a neutral site if I so please

8) Edit bowl game logos/locations/tie-ins

9) Add trophies for rivalries, add my own awards, etc.

10) Ability to opt for a playoff if I so choose

As a side note, anyone who hasn't submitted their EA claim about Madden or NCAA should do so. I'd post the link, but I don't have enough posts yet...
Old 12-18-2012, 12:44 PM   #51
Pro

movethechains11's Arena

OVR: 0

FCS Teams
85 Man Rosters
Medical Redshirts
Coaching Carousel Revamped
Custom Rivalries
Signing Day (an actual signing day)
Upgradable Facilities
Atmosphere Revamped
Heisman needs fixed
Depth chart - Y X Z H for (WR) Mike Will Sam (LB) Also a full back should never be my back up guard same problem with many other positions.
Neutral Site Games
Playoff (only a year away so why not?)
Violations
Chance to delete conferences (WAC this year, big east soon)
Conference Championships/Final Week for non conference champ teams the same week
Previous Coaching stats in the game. Nick Saban is not a rookie coach.
No freezes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2012, 02:15 PM   #52
Rookie

Dynasty:

1. Being able to fire your OC or DC. - I would love to hire a Defensive minded coach who was just fired from another school.

2. Late hit out of bounds penalties.

3. More penalty calls. - Illegal motion, Illegal formation, Block below the waist, chop block, helmet-to-helmet, Illegal hands to face, Illegal substitution (hurry up offenses), ineligible receiver downfield, sideline infraction, unsportsmanlike conduct, etc, etc.

4. Special Teams: Add different Punt formations like rugby punt, also make it harder on special teams. It will make it more fun if a kick could actually be blocked without cheese or a bad snap, etc.

5. More player reaction and emotion... I.E. breaking up altercations between receiver's and corner's who have been going at it all day.

Last edited by Sgt.Slaughter; 12-21-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #53
Banned

More with recruiting need signing day, highschool All-American game also apply this for your player mode.

Senior bowl

Take out mascot mash up waste of space.

Upgrade facility.

Better create a player actually run a 40 or bench press, squat. Get invited to the All-American combine.

Did I say All-American game and how about a real spring game to boost player ratings or something.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #54
Just started!

Re: NCAA FOOTBALL (THE OVERHAUL)

other things i'd like is for the option to choose between the playoff system and the bowl system, be able to create our own formations and plays, for uniforms to be added example: the gators white helmet with the retro F on it, and for the ability to remove conferences so you can make like 4 super conferences.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #55
Just started!

Re: NCAA FOOTBALL (THE OVERHAUL)

oh and i'd also like medical redshirts, being able to hire and fire offensive coordinators and defensive coordinators and that they can help develop and make my players better, and for you to also be able to hire other coaches like QB coach and WR coach etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2013, 09:58 PM   #56
Rookie

The big one for me is just a small change to recruiting. Break Canada up into 10 provinces. Or at least 3 regions. Having it as one state is just wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »