Home

The #1 New Feature that NCAA needs more than IE or CC

This is a discussion on The #1 New Feature that NCAA needs more than IE or CC within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2012, 09:40 AM   #1
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

OVR: 10
The #1 New Feature that NCAA needs more than IE or CC

With ODs being around 4 while now and with the upgrades to the website, what new feature EA needs to incorporate into NCAA more than anything else, is the ability to watch the games of the other users within the OD. A Spectator Mode or at the very least an ability to watch Game Replays Mode.

this would be more beneficial to the immersion factor of ODs than the Infinity Engine or some form of Connected Careers, because even with the inclusion of those features, everyone within the OD is still too seperate.

The ability to watch other games of the other members of the OD, would take the immersion factor of every single OD to an entirely new level and open up alot of door also. such as scouting your opponent, watching the National Championship game. also this would add pressure to games from the standpoint, lets say it was the title game and it was 4th & 8 with :30secs. Im sure with everyone watching so guys are gonna choke and make mistake they might not otherwise make because other eyes are watching.

Honestly I dont quite understand why something along these lines are not in the game already when other games already have this feature. so the bluprint on how to do it is alrready out there, PLUS EA already had a sports title with this feature, MMA, SSF4 has this feature, and in FIFA i was told you can play 11 users vs 11 users, so thats 22 users all playing and watching the same game. here were only talking about 2 users playing and at most 10 others watching.

I dont pretend to know what the hold up or if a feature like this is even on EAs radar, but now 5yrs into ODs...Its time for a feature as experience enhancing as Spectator or Replay Mode!

Hidden Within the Depths of Silence and Solitude, Awaits the Realest Dude...
-- TajDeni
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
Rookie

War34Eagle's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: The #1 New Feature that NCAA needs more than IE or CC

This would be a great feature, but I dont see it any time soon. You already know next years main focus will be CC and RTP, and the next gen consoles will be coming out in the next few years, so making the switch will be a huge priority for them too.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
MVP

speedy43's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by War34Eagle
This would be a great feature, but I dont see it any time soon. You already know next years main focus will be CC and RTP, and the next gen consoles will be coming out in the next few years, so making the switch will be a huge priority for them too.
This is my biggest worry. Hopefully we don't have to step back another 5yrs when they come out.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:04 AM   #4
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TajDeni
With ODs being around 4 while now and with the upgrades to the website, what new feature EA needs to incorporate into NCAA more than anything else, is the ability to watch the games of the other users within the OD. A Spectator Mode or at the very least an ability to watch Game Replays Mode.

this would be more beneficial to the immersion factor of ODs than the Infinity Engine or some form of Connected Careers, because even with the inclusion of those features, everyone within the OD is still too seperate.

The ability to watch other games of the other members of the OD, would take the immersion factor of every single OD to an entirely new level and open up alot of door also. such as scouting your opponent, watching the National Championship game. also this would add pressure to games from the standpoint, lets say it was the title game and it was 4th & 8 with :30secs. Im sure with everyone watching so guys are gonna choke and make mistake they might not otherwise make because other eyes are watching.

Honestly I dont quite understand why something along these lines are not in the game already when other games already have this feature. so the bluprint on how to do it is alrready out there, PLUS EA already had a sports title with this feature, MMA, SSF4 has this feature, and in FIFA i was told you can play 11 users vs 11 users, so thats 22 users all playing and watching the same game. here were only talking about 2 users playing and at most 10 others watching.

I dont pretend to know what the hold up or if a feature like this is even on EAs radar, but now 5yrs into ODs...Its time for a feature as experience enhancing as Spectator or Replay Mode!
No, IE is far more essential. Spectator Mode only affects OD's, while the new engine will change the gameplay of every game played. Spectator Mode would be great, but it is not the #1 thing needed. CC I can't really say anything for because I haven't really looked at it yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »