Home

NCAA Football 14 Wishlist Outline

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Wishlist Outline within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2014, 01:29 PM   #153
Banned

OVR: 0
20-36-9806

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????? ?????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????Redhwk????????????????????? ??????????????????? ??????????????????????? ?????????OK?????????2?????????????????????????N??? ???????????????????,iphone?? ???? ???? ????????????????????????????????????,iPhone5s ??????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????,????????????? ???????????????????????UVA????????UVB????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Old 06-05-2014, 11:05 AM   #154
Just started!

Re: NCAA Football 14 Wishlist Outline

Make the crowd more of a factor. When you play a sec big ten etc. schools should have their stadiums rocking. Going into the big house and chip kelly stadium shouldnt have the same effect.

There also should be more strategy. If a team runs lots of read options the defense should be waiting for that. You should also be able to scout other teams and what they do.

Also play action should be more realistic, if you run the ball four times they shouldnt be sitting back waiting for you to throw the ball on first down.

You should have more control over personal you should be able to say this guy is my top slot reciever and i want this guy here in this package.

recruiting needs to be more realistic. if you kick the crap out of a team he was interested to on his visit he should want to go to your school more. you should be able to play with recruits in a all star game before the season you should also be able to go visit them or have the option to go and watch them not be limited to one visit

I really do like where the recruiting has came but i feel like you still go more in depth.. they could add a few more things to show the recruit you want them more. you could also be able to recruit transfers like in the real world.

it would help to have a better way to prep for each game. I like the scouting part in football. it should be more in depth if you want to be a better team hire your own assistants and scouts to help out as well. it would make it more interesting if you knew you had to stop the read option or a team that likes to blitz or one that wants to pass every down.

its boring when you can run every play in your playbook five times a game and it works you should have to hide you better plays and not waste trick plays in a blowout game. also if you could key on star players like a sammy watkins and have coverages set up for him. or a team who has a stud return man.. my returner averages a return td a game and they still kick it to him.. i run 5-10 screen plays a game and the team never expects it. but sometimes teams blitz like crazy when i dont know it or sit back in zone or are in man i wish i knew that from my scouts.

they need to add
scouting
more in depth recruiting
harder road games
and maybe a dynasty mode that you start out at a juco school or d2 or fcs and work you up threw the ranks
make a name for yourself as a coach too
Old 06-05-2014, 11:08 AM   #155
Just started!

I feel like spring should be added too.

You should have more control on your playbooks..types of runs passes blitzes you like

i think recruits should also have a feel in where they want to go based on jerseys/sponsorships

you should have control on who sponsers you too

what kind of felicitates you have and have recruits come into spring practices/games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2015, 12:50 PM   #156
Just started!

Icon14 Re: NCAA Football 14 Wishlist Outline

Can you Great Modders Update for the PS3 Version Army West Point Black Knights Uniforms & Navy's as well Please...
Old 08-25-2016, 09:03 PM   #157
Just started!

When will Florida state get a uniform upgrade
Old 08-25-2016, 09:53 PM   #158
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenkirkland2009
When will Florida state get a uniform upgrade
are you serious?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »