Home

5 Easy Fixes To Make The Game More Realistic (EA PLEASE READ)

This is a discussion on 5 Easy Fixes To Make The Game More Realistic (EA PLEASE READ) within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
5 Easy Fixes To Make The Game More Realistic (EA PLEASE READ)

Just 5 little things would make this game SO MUCH MORE REALISTIC.

Easy Fixes:

1) Make it so we can add 2 more characters to a player's last name, and 2 to the first name. Just 2 more would allow SO MANY MORE NAMES TO FIT. For example, one of the best TEs in college football, Washington's Austin Seferian-Jenkins, does not have a last name that fits! I have to put him as Austin Seferian, which isn't realistic because in real life it says Seferian-Jenkins on the back of his jersey. And for first names, MSU's Anthony Rashad White (first name Anthony Rashad, last name White) does not have a first name that fits! There are countless more examples of this, and ALMOST ALL of them can be fixed with the addition of 2 more characters for the first and the last names. EASY FIX.

2) Make it so we can put dashes and periods in peoples names! You have made it so we can put apostrophes, and that's fantastic, because there are countless players with very unusual names involving apostrophes. But now, just let us put '-' and '.' in too! So many players have dashes in their last name, it's not even funny. Example: Michigan OLB Royce Jenkins-Stone. I have to put his last name in as "Jenkins Stone" without the dash...even though he has a dash on his jersey in real life! MAKE IT MORE REALISTIC. Same thing with periods! This only really applies to guys whose last name ends with "Jr." but still, there are quite a few! And in most cases, there is a period at the end of Jr on the back of their jerseys in real life! So let us put periods! EASY FIX.

3) Let us use DOUBLE NUMBERS!!!!! It's so easy. Just let us use them. Every college football team (with no exceptions) has at least a few ROSTERED PLAYERS who PLAY EVERY SATURDAY that wear the same number as someone else on their team who ALSO PLAYS. It happens. And if it happens in real life, PUT IT IN THE GAME. It's so easy!! When I look out in the game and see half a dozen wrong jersey numbers, it doesn't feel realistic!! EASY FIX.

4) ADD. FIVE. MORE. ROSTER. SPOTS. Just 75 spots. That's all I'm asking for. You don't need to get crazy and go up to 80 or 85. I mean, you can if you want, I won't complain. But really, something needs to be done, and I feel 75 is the best option. Just because I know with Michigan, there are around 5 more guys that see playing time occasionally, but can't make it in the game because there is not enough room. There is almost enough room, but THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ROOM. Just 5 more, just so we can get ALL of the players who DESERVE to be in the game. Not as easy of a fix, but still, a FAIRLY EASY FIX.

5) Give more hair options, for crying out loud!! THIS IS SUCH AN EASY FIX. You guys know as well as I do that there are countless college football players with dreadlocks...and THEY ARE NOT ALL THE SAME. Why is this not more of a pressing issue?? It is such a big part of the way a player looks and feels, and there is one dread option...you need a LONG DREAD OPTION and a SHORT DREAD OPTION, you can even throw in a MEDIUM LENGTH DREAD OPTION. Also, make a WHITE FACE with LONG HAIR. Just because your white doesn't mean you can't have long hair!! To name a few white Michigan football players with long hair...K Brendan Gibbons, OLB Jake Ryan, and MLB Joe Bolden. These guys have HAIR THAT IS DISTINCTIVE TO THEM. Their hair is very long and flows well out of their helmets during the game and makes it so you can identify them on the field in real life! So make it an option so the game feels MORE REALISTIC!! SUCH AN EASY FIX.

Thank you for listening, I hope EA researches these issues and fixes them for next years game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 5 Easy Fixes To Make The Game More Realistic (EA PLEASE READ)

The roster size is ridiculous. Its 85 schollys, plus walkons. Which reminds me, they need walkons.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »