Home

Upgrading your Stadium in Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Upgrading your Stadium in Dynasty Mode within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
Upgrading your Stadium in Dynasty Mode

I was thinking about this it would be cool if ncaa(if there ever is a new one that is made) had stadium upgrade packages kinda like madden. So you start with any star program from 1 to 6 stars. After a certain amount of years in the stadium and completing goals during those seasons(like wins at home, capacity, program credibility and other things that involve your team). After completing all of the required tasks you have the option to upgrade your stadium to a 2 star, 3 star, 4 star, 5 star, or 6 star stadium package. Now before I go into the packages let me say that obviously you cannot jump multiple stadium packages, which means if you have a three star stadium you can upgrade to a four star stadium package, never jumping from a three up to a five or six. Now in the stadium packages are just a bundle of 4-10 stadiums all generally the same for each stadium package. All look different(like madden has the futuristic, modern and domes, etc). I feel like this cant be hard if they are doing it in madden and college fans are some of the craziest in sports so why not give every program the opportunity to build their team up and as their team builds up so does the stadium size.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #2
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Upgrading your Stadium in Dynasty Mode

Always been my biggest complaint with this game. If I want to play with South Alabama and build up the program and move to the SEC I should be in a stadium that seats at least 50,000. Not 33,000.
Old 10-20-2013, 10:54 AM   #3
Rookie

Falacer's Arena

OVR: 3

Didn't older versions of NCAA have this? I seem to recall it was a preset # of stadium upgrades. Yeah they all looked the same no matter which team you had in Dynasty but at least your stadium attendance could increase.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:36 PM   #4
Rookie

SpeedyMikeWallace's Arena

OVR: 2

I think way back on the PS1 or PS2. It's been a really long time.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:46 PM   #5
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdavis23546
I was thinking about this it would be cool if ncaa(if there ever is a new one that is made) had stadium upgrade packages kinda like madden. So you start with any star program from 1 to 6 stars. After a certain amount of years in the stadium and completing goals during those seasons(like wins at home, capacity, program credibility and other things that involve your team). After completing all of the required tasks you have the option to upgrade your stadium to a 2 star, 3 star, 4 star, 5 star, or 6 star stadium package. Now before I go into the packages let me say that obviously you cannot jump multiple stadium packages, which means if you have a three star stadium you can upgrade to a four star stadium package, never jumping from a three up to a five or six. Now in the stadium packages are just a bundle of 4-10 stadiums all generally the same for each stadium package. All look different(like madden has the futuristic, modern and domes, etc). I feel like this cant be hard if they are doing it in madden and college fans are some of the craziest in sports so why not give every program the opportunity to build their team up and as their team builds up so does the stadium size.
If you're saying build a new stadium that wouldn't work. Teams rarely do that. However, you could renovate your stadium like UW did this past year. But it doesn't matter because we won't see a new game for a long time.
NBA-Sonics :'(
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2014, 11:59 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I agree 100%. Should be able to build a dynasty not only with players and coaches but also facilities

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »