Home

What I Want To See On Next Game!!!

This is a discussion on What I Want To See On Next Game!!! within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2017, 08:33 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
What I Want To See On Next Game!!!

I have no idea what the games look like now, some of these things might already be in place. Been gaming hard on 06, so I don't know.
Let's just say that a new NCAA Football Game is produced. I want to see:
---the big out of conference games announced in a magazine cover or video clip. Like if Ohio State and Utah announced a home and away.
---make Corso' s pick more College Game day style. Make a game day preview like in front of stadiums like it is now.
--- Make the announcers sound more excited about big plays.
---would be really difficult on game developers or mAybe impossible, but allow any controller layout. Or at least give more options.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2017, 10:53 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: What I Want To See On Next Game!!!

Not looking like there's going to be another one thanks to Ed O'Bannon
Old 01-26-2017, 12:36 PM   #3
Just started!

i was thinking that a player to player game spectating feature should be added in the online dynasty that way when one player has a bye week they can either be entertained or maybe take notes on their possible oppent i mean teams scout other teams in real life why not have the option to do so on the game. And another cool feature would be CO-OP Game play in online dynasty if two players wanted to play on the same team in an online dynasty that would be cool as well
Old 07-21-2017, 03:58 PM   #4
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

I'm here for this, let's do it. How about a 3 year roll out plan.

NCAA v1
-Basically the last version of the game with new graphics, playoffs and any improved gameplay developed from Madden

NCAAv2
- of course the first year back will have some flaws, so a big selling point will be fixing those flaws
- Complete dynasty revamp. Break it down, bring in some former coaches and players to help develop a true to life college football experience

NCAA v3
-finally conquer the create a player mode. Actually develop a mode that is enjoyable to play. Maybe even start from the first days of HS ball. Make it more RPG than it has been in the past. Be able to export that player to madden/take him online and play in some sort of Street, 7 on 7 or online team play mode.
Old 07-14-2018, 11:25 AM   #5
Pro

parent22's Arena

I hope there will be a way to update the next college football game - Gridiron Champions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 09:02 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
I'm here for this, let's do it. How about a 3 year roll out plan.

NCAA v1
-Basically the last version of the game with new graphics, playoffs and any improved gameplay developed from Madden

NCAAv2
- of course the first year back will have some flaws, so a big selling point will be fixing those flaws
- Complete dynasty revamp. Break it down, bring in some former coaches and players to help develop a true to life college football experience

NCAA v3
-finally conquer the create a player mode. Actually develop a mode that is enjoyable to play. Maybe even start from the first days of HS ball. Make it more RPG than it has been in the past. Be able to export that player to madden/take him online and play in some sort of Street, 7 on 7 or online team play mode.
I like the 3 year plan idea. Dynasty needs to have more of coach hierarchy as that is the player's RPG in that mode. I would make a few new attributes and break one out into multiple. Awareness for players would no longer be one rating it would be separated into a rating for each set(I believe there are 9 on offense and 8 on defense), this would affect the player's ability to perform plays the set on through the formations. Then tie this into Coach attributes or skills (like the trees they had) to influence players and help them grow awareness in the playbook.

With up to 10 coaches per team, that would be an increase of 910 slots (7 more per 130). User could start as a position coach, coordinator or Head coach depending on their preference. You could even reduce it down to 5 or 7 slots by going HC, OC, DC, Run Game C, Pass Game C, D Run C, D Pass, Special Teams C, and Recruiting C (C being Coordinator). Recruiting coordinator would allow the user to take advantage of the HC recruiting tree skills and add some of their own and influence the new recruiting platform I would like.

For Recruiting - Introduce the dead periods, evaluation periods, and contact periods. Players get scouted during eval, visited (in home or on campus) during contact, and minimal influence over dead periods. Recruting Coordinator could have a tree that focused on certain pipelines, social media/contact methods, coaching staff organization, and take one of the HC ones (replace it on the HC one with Support Staff bonus).

Giving the coaches a real impact on player development with the added coaching depth in game play would make dynasty very enjoyable.
Old 08-17-2018, 12:01 PM   #7
Rookie

Also, expand Roster size to 85, maybe 100 if you want to include walk-ons, but 85 should be enough. Limit available Scholarships to how many are leaving, and have a feature that allows you to know (as a coach) who is planning on leaving early (either transfer or draft).

More transfers from Sophomores and Juniors, add graduate transfer option for 3rd year Sophomores and 4th year Juniors to spend there next year (or two) at the next school immediately.

Have a scouting report for each team. Give the top 5 or 10 plays they run. Have a practice feature that pits your scout team trying to run these plays and you stop/beat them. Break out in the scouting report the run to pass play call ratio, the completion percentage and the attempts breakdown (short/medium/long), defensive blitz ratio, man to zone coverage ratio, and trick play attempts/game.

Allow numbers to be used 1-99 on offense, and 1-99 on defense, and special teams, have logic where the game will not allow you to have the player on the field with same number as another.

Bring medical redshirts. Expand with the new 4 game redshirt rule.

Offseason conditioning, break it down into Spring and Summer. Allow for Early enrollment for freshmen, ones that do participate in Spring conditioning and summer, ones that don't only get Summer. Coach ratings/skill trees affect results in addition to being able to adjust the training program for each player similar to College Hoops 2K8.

Expand recruit pool to include Sophomores and Juniors, similar to College Hoops 2K8, sophomore pool would be smaller with names added as the class advances to juniors, and again more names added when they become seniors.

Use a rating system similar to 247 Composite, have multiple services rating, and combine those into one rating for the composite.

Have recruit story lines (similar to the Madden draft story lines), x player did this at Nike Camp (or other sponsor), x player has narrowed his list, x player played lights out for HS game, and more.

Recruiting, with the expanded coaches, have the visit limits for each coach set, Head coach gets 1 in home during the junior and senior year, position coaches and coordinators get 1 a week during two specified contact periods. If user is the HC, then user gets to control who goes where and when. Recruiting coordinator would have same function, but can be overridden by HC (even if the HC is a CPU and RC is user). Helps encourage the user to advance to the top spot.

If I think of more I'll post.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:36 PM   #8
Banned

Just having a new game at all would be amazing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »