Home

SIAP Attributes what do they mean? Is there a ratio for defense to counter offense?

This is a discussion on SIAP Attributes what do they mean? Is there a ratio for defense to counter offense? within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2011, 12:37 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
SIAP Attributes what do they mean? Is there a ratio for defense to counter offense?

Not asking you to do a video blog EA (although it would be nice) but can we atleast get a manual or something. Can we please have a breakdown of what different attributes actually are supposed to mean to certain posititons (ex. DL/OL strength-runblock, passblock, passfootwork, runfootwork, blockshed, powermove, finnessmove.....can their be STALEMATES). I guess what I mean is like a ratio. I remember Russ saying that AWR only affects cpu QBs and QBs while being simmed. I am no slider expert however I have spent months trying to adjust my settings to complement what "the numbers say" but many times I look at the gameplay, pause and go look at the attributes and am very often confused about what is going on. Just a "guide for dummies" would be nice so that we understand what each attribute is supposed to do and that way we can get as close as possible to the way we want it. Customization options, give them all to us please unlock the shaded/restricted keyboard and small things like this double numbers ie QB #2 DT #2!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2011, 02:04 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: SIAP Attributes what do they mean? Is there a ratio for defense to counter offens

Anyone know where there is a discussion on ratings even if it is not on this site? TIA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »