Home

Bowl Games

This is a discussion on Bowl Games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2004, 10:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Smile Bowl Games

Today and Tommorrw has some great matchups like TEXAS TECH Vs. Cali that should be a great game to watch some other great games will be the OSU vs OSU(Ohio State) then on friday they have purdue vs arizon state , Louisville Boise State Miami Fl vs Flordia HOW CAN YOU NOT GET HYPED ON THESE GAMES i Plan on playing on xbox live tonight once i get my xbox and iwill post my gamertag so i can kick everyones buttt in Ncaa football 2005 for xbox live

Last edited by hockeyboy28; 12-29-2004 at 11:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2004, 12:22 PM   #2
Rookie

GoHuskies's Arena

Re: Bowl Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyboy28
Miami Fl vs Flordia HOW CAN YOU NOT GET HYPED ON THESE GAMES
ya baby... Miami v. Florida is the schnizzle, that is going to be a great game. consider me hyped. GO GATORS (since my 1-10 Washington Huskies stunk this year)
Old 12-29-2004, 02:45 PM   #3
Rookie

yea but with tyrone wiliamham(not sure if i spelled it right) as coach now, i think you guys should be atleast 500 because every recruit knows how good of a coach he is and that would change some of the recurits mind.... but anyways you guys need a better WR core and a better qb Casey paus is ok sometimes but hes not that accurate but then again your defense thats like a 2hour long convo which i really dont want to do but Go Texas Tech even though Cali will win in overtime 30-27 Cali in overtime
Old 12-29-2004, 06:11 PM   #4
Rookie

GoHuskies's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyboy28
yea but with tyrone wiliamham(not sure if i spelled it right) as coach now, i think you guys should be atleast 500 because every recruit knows how good of a coach he is and that would change some of the recurits mind.... but anyways you guys need a better WR core and a better qb Casey paus is ok sometimes but hes not that accurate but then again your defense thats like a 2hour long convo which i really dont want to do but Go Texas Tech even though Cali will win in overtime 30-27 Cali in overtime
i have high hopes for Mr. Willingham @ my beloved Udub.

you are most correct about the defense... it has been an ongoing problem at Washington since Don James left, really. that long. even when Lambright, who was James DC for years and years, took over from James, the defensive scheme started to deteriorate and has progressively every year since. in the pac-10, you have to at least stop the run once in awhile.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »