Home

Sorry for the Misunderstanding

This is a discussion on Sorry for the Misunderstanding within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2005, 03:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Sorry for the Misunderstanding

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding my post created, but I would like to clarify the situation so that this doesn't get spun the wrong way.

1. I do not work for the web site or any of its affiliates. I am an average everyday gamer that found something that I felt members of this web site would appreciate.

2. This product I'm suggesting is not a mod chip or anything that would void the warranty on your PS2. All you have to have is the hardware and a Network Adapter that you can buy at any retail store. It's completely legal, and the only way that legality would be an issue is if you were stealing games and copying them onto the hard drive.

3. The reason I only have three or however many posts is because I don't have time to look through all the threads and respond. I usually look at the site for tips on sliders and to see what other people thought on how the game works, what problems it has, and the like.

4. I TRULY want to help anyone out with any frustration or disappointment in NCAA or ANY of their games, because this has turned NCAA from what I originally thought a disappointment, to the best football game I've ever played. I want other people to know about it, because I know how much it helped me, and I want at least someone on this site to at least know that this is an option.

I understand your suspicions about whether or not I worked for the site, or had some hidden purpose. I looked at my post a couple of times while writing it and thought that it might be an issue, but I didn't think it would lead to the thread being blocked. I hope this clarifies the fact that I am not a salesman or a pusher or whatever I'm thought to be, and that I am someone who wants to get some really great information out for those who want to dramatically improve their game playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2005, 11:40 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Sorry for the Misunderstanding

Also, for those who don't know what I'm talking about, I was talking about the HD Advance 2.0 program with the Hard Drive that lets you put all your games on a Hard Drive instead playing them from the CD Drive. This is much, much faster, and as I stated above, it is not a mod chip or anything that would void your warranty on your PS2. The link to check it out is modchipstore.com and if it's not on the main page, click on PS2 in the top left corner to find it. It's a great investment, and it works for pretty much all your PS2 games. Make sure though, that if your game doesn't work at first, or it freezes, reboot and put your CD of your game in and play it, not use the CD that you get in the package. You'll still get the improvement you would get if you didn't use the CD and ran it from the program on the HD Advance CD. Don't forget the Network Adapter too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »