Home

Never too early . . . 2006 Coverboy.

This is a discussion on Never too early . . . 2006 Coverboy. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2005, 10:32 PM   #1
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15
Never too early . . . 2006 Coverboy.

With Matt Leinart staying, OU's second straight national title game defeat, and the general unpredictability of this thing, it should be interesting to see the names thrown out there. Aaron Rodgers? He'd be the third Pac-10 QB in four years, so much for west coast bias. Alex Smith? Doubtful. Carnell Williams? Not with Ronnie in the same backfield. Cedric Benson? Possibly. What about a defensive guy? Derrick Williams? I wouldn't argue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2005, 10:42 PM   #2
MVP

fpac's Arena

Re: Never too early . . . 2006 Coverboy.

Jason Campbell, maybe? Although, I'm not sure EA would see him as a big enough "star" to be coverboy. I really can't think of anyone right now off of the top of my head that you didn't mention.

If Cedric ends up on the front though, I may have to rip the cover off like I did back when Ricky Williams was on it...

Oh, what about Braylon Edwards? 2 straight years of WRs?

Last edited by fpac; 02-02-2005 at 10:44 PM.
Old 02-03-2005, 12:12 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

What about Jason White? I know that he's blown two straight NC games, but he's also had two great years, and he's a Heisman winner...(strange that an OSU fan would have to bring him up). Also, Cedric Benson probably has a good shot. If defensive players have any shot, maybe Derrick Johnson, or Antrell Rolle?
Old 02-03-2005, 01:06 AM   #4
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoredGuy
What about Jason White? I know that he's blown two straight NC games, but he's also had two great years, and he's a Heisman winner...(strange that an OSU fan would have to bring him up). Also, Cedric Benson probably has a good shot. If defensive players have any shot, maybe Derrick Johnson, or Antrell Rolle?
You're an OSU fan? Where are you located (Damnit, people; update your profiles!)? I'm an Oklahoma fan, as in the state. I root for OU over OSU but I like both schools. I guess you can do that when your family is from Florida and you are the first generation Okie in the family.
Old 02-03-2005, 01:33 AM   #5
T*rg*t F**ld

bergie56's Arena

OVR: 18

If its a defensive player, I was thinking Derrick Johnson. Or how about someone who plays smooth and effortlessly to show they have fixed the Xbox problems .

Last edited by bergie56; 02-03-2005 at 01:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2005, 08:31 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I predict Cedric Benson..
Old 02-03-2005, 08:42 AM   #7
Why Not?

cbgatorade0202's Arena

OVR: 17

Yea i'm thinking it will be one of the boys from Texas...Cedric Benson I think...but I'd like to see Derrick Johnson on the cover
Old 02-03-2005, 08:50 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

It's gotta be Benson at this point. Slight chance for Rodgers, Smith, Edwards but Benson just seems automatic to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »