Home

Probation

This is a discussion on Probation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2006, 10:59 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Probation

I had to suspend my TE for the season earlier. Academic fraud or something along those lines. I play as UK and the NCAA interest level was at about 75%. He was my third leading receiver but I am trying to rebuild the program and didn't need the worry. Actually, since it is UK, I am trying to 'build' the program, ha. I was told that his offense was worthy of expulsion. The season suspension backed off the interest level to about 25%.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:40 AM   #10
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou23
I have always given out the recommended punishment. I suppose if I had a big game coming up and I had a stud in trouble that I just couldn't win without, then I might cut some slack. Otherwise, it's not worth NCAA trouble for one player.

you pretty much have to. EA made the NCAA care about every little thing like college programs are run like kindergarden classes. The NCAA doesn't or can't care if a player skips a voluntary paractice to play NCAA 07, but they do in this game if you dont suspend them the suggested length.

I've even been told that a player broke a team rule, but the rule wasnt mentioned and they wanted me to sit him for 3 games...um...no.

this needs to be cut back a bit.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:54 AM   #11
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Well, I just got my first recruiting class under probation. I have 64 active players on my team now, so at least I didn't have to go through and cut players. If this probation was any longer than 2 years, I could have have some depth issues. My NCAA Interest meter is back as high as it was last season before I got hit with sanction, I wonder what happens if I get in trouble again?

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2006, 09:25 AM   #12
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

that'd be cool if you couldnt play any televised games or post season bowl games or something...
Old 08-19-2006, 12:33 PM   #13
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Aww man, my best LB, 99 overall, just got nailed for cheating on a test and the NCAA wants me to suspend him for 3 games! I guess since I'm on probation I better do it.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »