Home

Ncaa 2006 info available March 14-16!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Ncaa 2006 info available March 14-16!!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2005, 07:00 PM   #17
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Ncaa 2006 info available March 14-16!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauminator
I'm still not holding my breath for much change, though. Call me a pessimist.
I am with you, I am not all that amped like I was 2 years ago. It's a great series. 2003 was fantastic. '04 was nice....cool new extras, but still a few gaps. '05 just never got my interest. If they make big strides with '06, I'll be quick to pile onto the bandwagon....If not, I'll be content to play '04 for another year.

Daum? They haven't torn that dump down yet? Rienow was always the cream of the crop when I was there. Just kidding.
Old 04-01-2005, 09:22 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdros13
I swear most of the people on this site think they are still building the game a month before it ships....

Of course there is a playable demo right now. There are only 4 months till the game ships. The game is for all intents and purposes done, its in QA Testing and there will be minor tweaks for the next 3 months, as they do the best they can to lock in the rosters, fix any glaring bugs, etc. Then they will port the game to the other consoles and prepare for shipping.

There is probably part of the team already working on the 2007 release on the next gen consoles, especially if they might actually build a new engine for that edition of the game.
Those teams work 60+ hour weeks. For examples search on Google for the lawsuit against EA for unfair work practices.

With those kind of hours being put in a game is not done 4 months from release nor does it need to be. Not sure what makes you think that but good god. Those guys bust their butts all the way up until the deadline, usually 2-3 weeks before it is set to ship so the game can be pressed and manufactured in time for shipping.

3/4's of the way through the development cycle they usually split the team up into a team working on the next year's version and a team to finish up the existing year's version. So you are right in the respect just a little off on your timing.

If the game ships in June, the build you see at E3 will probably be close to the final version but not THE final version.
Old 04-01-2005, 11:14 AM   #19
Pro

Dauminator's Arena

OVR: 5

What's not to love about Daum? Right next to PBB, nowhere near as noisy as anywhere else. You're probably just jealous you couldn't get in. It is, after all, for honors students. ; )
Old 04-07-2005, 04:21 PM   #20
MVP

tshelton's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauminator
What's not to love about Daum? Right next to PBB, nowhere near as noisy as anywhere else. You're probably just jealous you couldn't get in. It is, after all, for honors students. ; )

It's all about Hillcrest
Old 04-07-2005, 06:14 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 14

the first NCAA info will be released along with the first Madden info, April 15th
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2005, 12:23 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

The game won't ship in June, I wish!! It ships July 12th.
Old 04-12-2005, 10:24 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Plans have been changed fellas you can get the first info on NCAA tommorow night April 13th at 7 est at maddennation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »