Home

3 things that would help '06

This is a discussion on 3 things that would help '06 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2005, 08:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
3 things that would help '06

1. In game saves...Please. I am 34 have two kids and typically do nothave time to play one hour. However 30 minute blocks I can spare from time to time. My gameplay would increas dramatically if in game saves were there. WhatI figure is that many of you arein the same boat.

2. This is not a must but...a more indpth "AD mode" I would to be able to earn money/points to beable to upgrade stadiumns. I realize that you probably could not upgrade exisiting stadium but a generic stadium would work. picture taking a created team with a 20,000 seat stadium and then through the "years" winning and addin on to the stadium, bulding new indoor practice facilities to help recruting, weight rooms....etc. May even ad a virtual tour so you could check out your new facilites. I think it would be cool.

3. Improved running game for the CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2005, 09:08 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: 3 things that would help '06

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyinafrica
1. In game saves...Please. I am 34 have two kids and typically do nothave time to play one hour. However 30 minute blocks I can spare from time to time. My gameplay would increas dramatically if in game saves were there. WhatI figure is that many of you arein the same boat.
Folks have been asking for this for years and I can't understand (because I'm an idiot) why they have yet to implement this.
Old 04-01-2005, 09:26 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I agree with all points. I would also like to add having the option to turn off the player discipline portion of dynasy mode. It just doesn't add anything for me and is a hassle sometimes.
Old 04-01-2005, 01:23 PM   #4
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

I'd be thrilled if they did nothing else but fix the passing game:
1. Make it easier to complete passes, for both human and CPU
2. Eliminate the CPU's ability to complete so many long passes for TDs.

After that, I'd like to see:
1. Better CPU run game.
2. Fix the scheduling bug that saw many teams play games the week after their season-ending rivalry games (for example, some years Michigan had a game against somebody like Akron after the Ohio State game and the CPU wouldn't allow you to move it to another date).
3. Tournament mode. They probably wouldn't allow this as an alternative to bowls in dynasty mode since the bowl people would be upset, but they could include it in exhibition mode.
4. Continue to improve the already terrific graphics and atmosphere (more player and mascot animations, more mascots (need Oregon's, USC's, Stanford's, Florida State's, Illinois', UConn's, Texas Tech's, Temple's, Rugters', San Diego State's, Utah's, UTEP's, Hawaii's, SMU's, Toledo's and Western Michigan's, to name a few.)
Old 04-01-2005, 02:47 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think they should make a momentum thing. Where u can get momentum. maybe that would be stupid
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2005, 03:43 PM   #6
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyinafrica
2. This is not a must but...a more indpth "AD mode" I would to be able to earn money/points to beable to upgrade stadiumns. I realize that you probably could not upgrade exisiting stadium but a generic stadium would work. picture taking a created team with a 20,000 seat stadium and then through the "years" winning and addin on to the stadium, bulding new indoor practice facilities to help recruting, weight rooms....etc. May even ad a virtual tour so you could check out your new facilites. I think it would be cool.
I would wet my pants if this was in the game.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:56 PM   #7
MVP

warnerwlf98's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
. . . I'd like to see:

1. Better CPU run game.
I think we've all been wanting this for years. Maybe it would actually happen if they fixed the animation where the D-lineman rotates strangely off of his block and goes through you to tackle you.

Plus we need smarter o-lineman that actually know who to block - but this too is an old problem that has still not been solved yet. We can still hope.

-OS Radio Show

(I don't remember who said this but PM me who did say it, and I'll quote him properly)
Old 04-11-2005, 02:13 PM   #8
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

I'm thinking since it was in MVP 2005 I don't see why they can't put build your own stadium into NCAA exactly the same way. Or just use Madden's model. Either way I see a big bounce back year for NCAA this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »