Home

More updated uni's in the game than ever before?

This is a discussion on More updated uni's in the game than ever before? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2005, 08:00 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: More updated uni's in the game than ever before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarblue1
BYU's "new" unis are not really new at all. In other words, they're going back the the uniform they wore all through the 80's and 90's, along with the helmet logo. I'm pumped, and hope EA includes these. They've done a great job in the past updating uniforms.

I miss the bibs,,,
Old 04-20-2005, 09:44 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resin
Here's the problem.. you say it is simple, but then how many teams are in the game? And how do you get that info without watching all the games?
Do you think EA should hire you to watch every NCAA game on satellite and write down every freaking detail like what kind of socks these teams wear?

I suggest you do this... when 2006 comes out, look at the uniforms of every team in the game (home/away/alternate home/alternate away).... so we're talking in the neighborhood of say 500 uniforms? Ok, so look at those 500ish uniforms and find all the minor problems with them. Then, put them all together and send an email to the NCAA team with the list. I would also suggest you mention you'll DO IT FOR FREE for future titles (they can't pay you nothing due to labor laws I imagine, but minimum wage is close to free!). Who knows, you might get an interview!

Oh, and make sure you finish within 7 months or so of the release of NCAA 2007
LOL, these games are $50 a pop. EA made, what, 3 Billion last year? Yeah, they should hire a team if they have to. I wouldnt be surprised if they already did have a team for this. And I like how you think they have to a game for every team from last year to get details on uniforms. LOL
Old 04-20-2005, 12:51 PM   #11
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21

I didn't like what they did with Wisconsin's helmets for NCAA 2005. They were perfect for the first 4 iterations, but then they switched to a smaller "W" and used the same one on both sides...unfortunately, the curve didn't match on the left side of the helmet and it looks screwy. That, and the "all red" home uniforms just bug me.

I LOVED the uniforms and stadiums of the old NCAA College Football 2k3 game, but a LOT of the rest of the game needed work.

Go Badgers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2005, 01:24 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Right dbeth, not to say that the uniforms are the most important part of the game, but I don't understand how they can render Nebraska's helmets correctly for 3 years straight and then botch them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »