Home

adding mike williams

This is a discussion on adding mike williams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2005, 10:47 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
adding mike williams

i want to make draft classes with fairdales or mustangs rosters but i want mike williams and neither of the rosters have him

since uscs roster is full i wanted to delete someone then add williams but for some reason theres nobody on USC that u can delete

how does EA come up with the random list of players u can and cant delete and is there anyway for me to get williams on fairdale or mustang rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2005, 10:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: adding mike williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSkillz50
i want to make draft classes with fairdales or mustangs rosters but i want mike williams and neither of the rosters have him

since uscs roster is full i wanted to delete someone then add williams but for some reason theres nobody on USC that u can delete

how does EA come up with the random list of players u can and cant delete and is there anyway for me to get williams on fairdale or mustang rosters
you simply replace one of their current receivers and edit him to be Mike Williams.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:32 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: adding mike williams

do u mean like changing a current recievers name and attributes to fit mike williams
or
deleting one and then creating williams

the problem with the first one is that you cant edit players' year and some other things are also locked (i thnk even weight and height is locked)

the problem with the 2nd one is that i cant delete any USC players and there is no roster space to add anybody

If anyone knows where i can get good draft classes either from this forum or another one please give me a link
i want ones that represent what happened this year(alex smith coming out, leinart staying, etc.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »