Home

Crankin up 05 until 06 comes out....

This is a discussion on Crankin up 05 until 06 comes out.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2005, 05:09 PM   #1
R*d B*ll G*v*s Y** W*ngs

HardwoodHeisman's Arena

OVR: 11
Crankin up 05 until 06 comes out....

I went back and got my NCAA 05 a few days ago after I traded it in to get MVP back in Feb. I plan on runnin dynasty mode one more time to please my football fix until 06 comes out. I'm gonna run with BL's first roster set because I want to start my season with the original rosters. Do you guys have any good storylines to help me choose a team? I'm gonna play as many seasons as I can so anything is pretty much a good idea. Thanks in advance....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2005, 05:22 PM   #2
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Crankin up 05 until 06 comes out....

I like to take over a team like Tulsa, Ohio, UTEP, or Eastern Michigan. I like the challenge, but it might frustrate you too much.
Old 05-21-2005, 05:25 PM   #3
R*d B*ll G*v*s Y** W*ngs

HardwoodHeisman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
I like to take over a team like Tulsa, Ohio, UTEP, or Eastern Michigan. I like the challenge, but it might frustrate you too much.
Nah I like stuff like that too but if I play with teams like that, I have to personally know some of the players on the team in order to keep me interested. Whoever I select, I sort of want it to be an average team in a hard conference. Just lookin through some of the Big Ten and SEC schedules and wow, it's a hard game almost every week in those conferences.
Old 05-21-2005, 05:27 PM   #4
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodHeisman1
Nah I like stuff like that too but if I play with teams like that, I have to personally know some of the players on the team in order to keep me interested. Whoever I select, I sort of want it to be an average team in a hard conference. Just lookin through some of the Big Ten and SEC schedules and wow, it's a hard game almost every week in those conferences.
My two friends and I had the best time on an SEC dynasty with Alabama, Mississippi State (me), and South Carolina. That was a tough conference for sure, week in and week out.
Old 05-21-2005, 05:29 PM   #5
Go Ravens

ravensfan52's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah last year I was feeling bored so I started a dynasty with San Diego State and it was fun but it was frustrating because the kicker couldn't make a 35 yard kick so i was forced to go for it on 4th when I didn't want to a couple of times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2005, 09:40 PM   #6
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

I've been trying to get back into '05, but it's really not that fun.(I'll probably get bashed for saying that.)
Old 05-21-2005, 09:41 PM   #7
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHguy00
I've been trying to get back into '05, but it's really not that fun.(I'll probably get bashed for saying that.)
[shortsoldier rightfully bashes OHguy00]
Old 05-21-2005, 09:43 PM   #8
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
[shortsoldier rightfully bashes OHguy00]
Well, I'm guessing you have the PS2 version. I've got it for XBOX. And no, I'm not an "EA *****."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »