Home

Damn, Ahmad Brooks will be a beast...

This is a discussion on Damn, Ahmad Brooks will be a beast... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2005, 04:40 PM   #65
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Damn, Ahmad Brooks will be a beast...

Haha, i dunno about having more strength than Mario.

I want to see what NC States freshamn tailbacks Andre Brown and Toney BAker get.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2005, 04:59 PM   #66
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSU_Wulfpack
Haha, i dunno about having more strength than Mario.

I want to see what NC States freshamn tailbacks Andre Brown and Toney BAker get.
What does his strength have to do with Mario's? Seriously, you guys just bicker back and forth. Who cares! I would hope Mario has more strength, he is a DE.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:08 PM   #67
MVP

RahKhem's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar
I was gonna say VT wimped out from playing FSU but to each their own.
I would love for FSU to play VTech, I have very good memories from the last few times we've played them.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:15 PM   #68
Rookie

GoBigOrange's Arena

OVR: 1

State had the number one defense in the country, because they have the best dl line in the country, not because of their 'backers.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:52 PM   #69
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHguy00
What does his strength have to do with Mario's? Seriously, you guys just bicker back and forth. Who cares! I would hope Mario has more strength, he is a DE.
Because he was compared to MArio before i think.

Thanks for contributing so much to this thread. First you say who cares, then you agree with the point i was making. You lost me, im sorry.

What is the point of having a forum if everyone agrees, aren't they here for bickering?

Last edited by VTPack919; 05-26-2005 at 06:54 PM.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:54 PM   #70
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigOrange
State had the number one defense in the country, because they have the best dl line in the country, not because of their 'backers.
Never said it was because of our backers, it was our line I realize that. I wasn't being completely serious I can't make a good enough arguemnt for State's linebackers. UVA's put up too good of stats when i went back and looked at them. I knew they were good I just didnt realize how good.
Old 05-26-2005, 08:22 PM   #71
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami3344
Chill out guys. Everyone knows the winner of MIAMI-FSU and MIAMI-vatech has the inside track. Fsu wimped out and will not play Va tech this year. I like what Amato has done w/ NC state, but come on...trestman coached the dolphins...(not know for their offense). As for Virginia, noone will argue they dont have talent. They do...its just they cant cover a playaction late in a game...What was that Berlin to Parrish? opps!!
Miami has their problems losing to Clemson and UNC, but we now will have a quality qb back there. Winston is back...(second best lineman behind the guy from UVA). If hester would ever be able to understand a playbook...we would be in good shape! Nice posts people....

Miami 27- FSU 26....WIDE RIGHT 4!

GO CANES

Uh, I want to let it be known that this Miami fan's words do not reflect the thought processes of every 'Cane fan in the OS Forums.

Oh, one more thing...NC State's defense isn't that great at all. Brock Berlin put up 45 on them.

Brock Berlin.

I rest my case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2005, 08:26 PM   #72
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

You can't say that. That was just one case, the stats overall were pretty impressive. Then again, i could turn it around. Jay Davis threw for MULTIPLE touchdowns against Miami's D. I think that is MUCH worse than anything else. Nice try though!

Also, to the Miami fan quoted above in p2k's post. Marc Trestman has an extensive NFL resume and spent ONE year, ONE year with the dolphins. It's not like he had been with the team for a while.

Last edited by VTPack919; 05-26-2005 at 08:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »