Home

Quick...someone make me want this game

This is a discussion on Quick...someone make me want this game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2005, 09:54 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Angry Re: Quick...someone make me want this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Hah, exactly! Now he has heard from every side on the issue! Guess he has the toughest decision of his life to make in a few weeks. Pray to the Lord above he makes the right one. It's all in his hands now!!!!!
All of you little liars are talking about how much you're gonna luv playing the game, yet YOU haven't even played it, and 70% of the census from last year's game hated it. Including Madden. So stop the blinded EA fanboy activity, and wait till the game releases, then we'll see.
Old 06-13-2005, 10:12 AM   #10
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Quick...someone make me want this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgcityClev
All of you little liars are talking about how much you're gonna luv playing the game, yet YOU haven't even played it, and 70% of the census from last year's game hated it. Including Madden. So stop the blinded EA fanboy activity, and wait till the game releases, then we'll see.

Ahhhh! Not only do we get the rash of NCAA video clips, impressions, etc. this time of year.

We are also blessed with an infinite number of 14 year old super geniuses who voice their "opinion" as abrasively as possible.

Joy.
Old 06-13-2005, 10:21 AM   #11
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

stoncold32, you do want NCAA 2006 *waves hand using Jedi mind trick*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2005, 10:25 AM   #12
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

I understand where the original poster is coming from. Maybe it is because last year's game wasn't as great as its predecessors or maybe because it is June and I'm not geared up for football at all, but I haven't found myself too interested in this game as of yet. Maybe it is because the RFTH feature doesn't do much for me.

I don't need you guys to tell me how fun it will be because I'm sure it will be. Last year's game was still fun, I played it a ton even though it wasn't as good as the years before. I doubt I wait in line to get this game so I can get the extra 24 hours of playing it like I do every year. But that could all change. I'm just saying that I understand where this thread came from because I'm not too excited about this game "yet" either. I'm sure it will be fun though, every year's game is, even when they aren't up to par like last years.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 06-13-2005, 11:44 AM   #13
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

I can't, but I'll bet MadScientist can. He's a longtime fan of the series who did an outstanding preview of the game based on what he saw at E3 (and since it's in audio form, you don't even have to read it ).

Follow this link, register and enjoy.

http://daone.maddenmatrix.com/forums/e31.php
Old 06-13-2005, 01:59 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgcityClev
i see dawgcityclev bitches about the game over here too.
Old 06-13-2005, 06:23 PM   #15
Please don't go.

cooldude's Arena

OVR: 15
Location: One of The World's Leaders in Crude Oil: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

Buy this game. You won't be disappointed.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »