Home

In any of the video's out, has anyone seen one penalty called?

This is a discussion on In any of the video's out, has anyone seen one penalty called? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2005, 07:19 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: In any of the video's out, has anyone seen one penalty called?

I think in some videos the penalties may be turned off. Why? Cuz I've seen twice where the human player lined up offsides and it wasn't called.

Penalties are usually a weakness for most football games. Sliders will help. Then again, I had people telling me last year that my sliders had too many penalties. People want penatlies, until they have a 80yd TD called back for holding.

Old 06-14-2005, 08:16 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I think in some videos the penalties may be turned off. Why? Cuz I've seen twice where the human player lined up offsides and it wasn't called.

Penalties are usually a weakness for most football games. Sliders will help. Then again, I had people telling me last year that my sliders had too many penalties. People want penatlies, until they have a 80yd TD called back for holding.
I thought that if there was no offsides then they would stop on some invisible barrier at the line of scrimmage.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:25 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifiok25
I thought that if there was no offsides then they would stop on some invisible barrier at the line of scrimmage.
Umm no, that is the case in NFL Blitz, not NCAA (not joking, that really is in Blitz, not any EA game)..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2005, 10:01 AM   #12
Rookie

INeedShades's Arena

OVR: 3

You can toggle offsides on/off. One physically bars you from crossing, the other one lets you cross but you will get flagged. I don't recall what the option is labeled as.

It has definitely been in the games in the past, but I don't have NCAA or Madden from last year to check.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »