Home

NCAA '06 for $35!?!?

This is a discussion on NCAA '06 for $35!?!? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2005, 01:13 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA '06 for $35!?!?

i just ordered mine from dvdPlanet and i am now going to the Regal Beagle to order $15 worth of pints to celebrate

a toast to all who ordered NCAA 2006 from dvdPlanet!!
GO BEARS

Cardinals suck
Old 06-17-2005, 01:22 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 14

Money saved is money earned.. I really fail to see the point of not taking advantage of this for those that are not hell bent on getting the game at the first possible second.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:39 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxChamp
No, they will ship it as soon as it comes out. Your example, they would ship on June 28th. It would then take 5-10 days to arrive at your house.

Yes it actually would arrive whenever the steret date is set for. So if it is the 12th then it will arrive around the 12th. It will ship before then so it gets there on time. They say so in their email they send out after you order.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2005, 12:46 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky3
Yes it actually would arrive whenever the steret date is set for. So if it is the 12th then it will arrive around the 12th. It will ship before then so it gets there on time. They say so in their email they send out after you order.
You're right. I never noticed that before. But looking at my email after preordering, I found this:

Quote:
Pre-orders ship in advance to arrive at your door on
or about the street date.
Old 06-18-2005, 12:57 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

IMO, this is a risk... It is a great deal $35, but you look @ it like this... OK you save what $15-18 from buying it in the stores where you know it is reliable and a gurantee. If you are an avid game-buyer(lol) like myself, I tend to sell games almost as fast as I buy them, like NCAA I pre-oredered w/ the trade-in of Midnight Club III, Madden '05 & Pandora 2morrow, and still had store credit left! Also, this is the first time I have ever heard of DVDPlanet! Plus, if you do the free shipping (5-10 days), you might get it anywhere from July 3rd to July 8th, BUT what if they dont ship it until the RELEASE DATE "the street date" then you gotta wait at least another 5-10 days, so I am not doing this on something I anticipated as much as NCAA. Now Madden is a different story...

Last edited by ncaa2004; 06-18-2005 at 12:58 PM. Reason: mispell
Old 06-18-2005, 01:24 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa2004
IMO, this is a risk... this is the first time I have ever heard of DVDPlanet!
Their credibility is not a concern. I've been ordering DVDs from them for almost 2 years now (50+ DVDs), and they've always arrived quick and in good condition.

Quote:
Plus, if you do the free shipping (5-10 days), you might get it anywhere from July 3rd to July 8th, BUT what if they dont ship it until the RELEASE DATE "the street date" then you gotta wait at least another 5-10 days
From my email receipt from DVD Planet: "Pre-orders ship in advance to arrive at your door on or about the street date."

Problems solved!

Last edited by SoxChamp; 06-18-2005 at 02:58 PM.
Old 06-18-2005, 02:02 PM   #39
MVP

DrDoom77's Arena

OVR: 7

Alright, that email receipt's won me over. I'm in.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:03 AM   #40
rac
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
IMO, this is a risk... It is a great deal $35, but you look @ it like this... OK you save what $15-18 from buying it in the stores where you know it is reliable and a gurantee. If you are an avid game-buyer(lol) like myself, I tend to sell games almost as fast as I buy them, like NCAA I pre-oredered w/ the trade-in of Midnight Club III, Madden '05 & Pandora 2morrow, and still had store credit left! Also, this is the first time I have ever heard of DVDPlanet! Plus, if you do the free shipping (5-10 days), you might get it anywhere from July 3rd to July 8th, BUT what if they dont ship it until the RELEASE DATE "the street date" then you gotta wait at least another 5-10 days, so I am not doing this on something I anticipated as much as NCAA. Now Madden is a different story...
I ordered my NCAA and Madden both for $35 and got the overnight shipping for I believe was around 10, so therefore I still saved some money. Even though it is just a few dollars, it is still money saved and hopefully they do ship the game early.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »