Home

Official Release Date Thread

This is a discussion on Official Release Date Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 12:10 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 7
Smile SAVE AN EXTRA 3.00 ON THE DVD PLANET PRICE

Just in case you dont know save another 3.00 off the dvd planet price,register an email and password and they will send you a coupon for 3.00 off your first order.The price will then be 31.97 making it hard to pass up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2005, 07:02 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: SAVE AN EXTRA 3.00 ON THE DVD PLANET PRICE

i've already preordered from dvdplanet and they say it will ship next monday june 28th. just one week to go fellas! (odogg revels in his blind ignorance that "yup one week is all we got to go")..bwahahhaa
Old 06-20-2005, 07:09 PM   #43
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
i've already preordered from dvdplanet and they say it will ship next monday june 28th. just one week to go fellas! (odogg revels in his blind ignorance that "yup one week is all we got to go")..bwahahhaa
I hope you really get it then, but just be ready for a major letdown, cause I doubt the will even get it next monday, plus if you ordered with there free shipping you won't get it for 7-10 days.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 06-20-2005, 07:59 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I hope you really get it then, but just be ready for a major letdown, cause I doubt the will even get it next monday, plus if you ordered with there free shipping you won't get it for 7-10 days.
Has anyone ever considered that maybe their posted date of "June 28th" is just a ploy to get a large number of presells in, then hope that people will either 1) not notice, or 2) be too lazy to cancel their preorder, when they realize the date is pushed back to July 12th? What if DVD Planet knows they can't sell it until the 12th and don't plan to, but they know that gamers will no doubt preorder if they think they are getting the game two weeks early. They could easily "play dumb" and just say that they found out they aren't allowed to sell it until the 12th. Just a thought.....
Old 06-20-2005, 08:06 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxChamp
Has anyone ever considered that maybe their posted date of "June 28th" is just a ploy to get a large number of presells in, then hope that people will either 1) not notice, or 2) be too lazy to cancel their preorder, when they realize the date is pushed back to July 12th? What if DVD Planet knows they can't sell it until the 12th and don't plan to, but they know that gamers will no doubt preorder if they think they are getting the game two weeks early. They could easily "play dumb" and just say that they found out they aren't allowed to sell it until the 12th. Just a thought.....
a ploy? maybe im underestimating ncaa's popularity, but i don't see it happening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2005, 08:09 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike586corleone
a ploy? maybe im underestimating ncaa's popularity, but i don't see it happening.
Well, an online retailer like DVD Planet might feel the need to compete with the specialty game stores. You can't tell me that they don't know about the July 12th release date yet....

Hey, I never said my theory isn't a stretch. It was just a thought....
Old 06-20-2005, 08:13 PM   #47
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike586corleone
For Whoever thinks that this bootleg site C- site will be shipping the game on the 28th, they need to stop smoking in the shower, trust me the are not shipping the 28th, I will make a bet on it.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 06-20-2005, 08:20 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
For Whoever thinks that this bootleg site C- site will be shipping the game on the 28th, they need to stop smoking in the shower, trust me the are not shipping the 28th, I will make a bet on it.
The very fact they are a bootleg C- site is why most people are betting on an early ship date... I've got it preordered there just in case but I'm doubting it myself, never know though...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »