Home

The recruiting "pipeline".....

This is a discussion on The recruiting "pipeline"..... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2005, 12:14 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 30
Re: The recruiting "pipeline".....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar
you just had to work around it until you found a new opponent, always worked fine for me.
It's not just the opponant, it's the game time. I don't want to play a game in week 15, I want my three non-conferance games to be early.
Old 06-20-2005, 07:24 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerzinc
You can change your schedule before a season. Just not your conference schedule.

YEs but it was a pain in the "neck", and there are times you are stuck with a late in the season game.
Old 06-20-2005, 07:28 AM   #11
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
It's not just the opponant, it's the game time. I don't want to play a game in week 15, I want my three non-conferance games to be early.
I believe you just had to change the team around to a 1-AA team, then delete the game, and have a game in a different week...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2005, 12:24 PM   #12
Pro

dereliched's Arena

OVR: 6

one way to fix that problem is to create another coach and have that team schedule a game against that team in that week. that should fix the problem. it isnt too much work doing that either.

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere." -- Frank A. Clark
Old 06-20-2005, 12:30 PM   #13
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dereliched
one way to fix that problem is to create another coach and have that team schedule a game against that team in that week. that should fix the problem. it isnt too much work doing that either.
But when you do that the coach for that team is replaced with a division 2 coach with a new playbook and coaching style for that team right?
Old 06-21-2005, 01:56 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 4

you can get rid of those extra games if you choose. I preferred to save them and use it to control the otherwise uncontrollable mid majors like North Texas and lately, UCF.
Old 06-21-2005, 02:09 PM   #15
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montezuma
you can get rid of those extra games if you choose. I preferred to save them and use it to control the otherwise uncontrollable mid majors like North Texas and lately, UCF.
I remember when my whole non-conf schedule would be playing those teams. That made my non-conf schedule more like a chore than a fun schedule. I really hope this is the year that North Texas stops becoming a recruiting god, as well as the other 1-2 * schools in good states that always land top classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »