Home

My RFTH (as a CB) first report

This is a discussion on My RFTH (as a CB) first report within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2005, 06:19 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: My RFTH (as a CB) first report

I did also post a recap of my second game, with a pic of my Heisman meter so you can see the progress. I should be able to get another game or two in late this afternoon/evening.
Old 07-01-2005, 08:51 PM   #10
Pro

I just added into that thread my 3rd game recap. Next one should be the most interesting as I actually face a good team.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:46 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastapadre
I just added into that thread my 3rd game recap. Next one should be the most interesting as I actually face a good team.
Ok had a great game against #12 Colorado. Read my recap of this game here (same thread):
http://www.maddennation.com/forums/s...567#post319567
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2005, 12:18 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Great write-up, this game sounds better and better the more I continue to read about it. Good to hear that the computer's running game is pretty effective. I think it's interesting you're trying to take the Heisman with a CB and realistically at that. Keep us updated!

I've yet to play the game, but if it's nearly as good as people are making is sound, it should easily be the best one yet. The 12th can't come soon enough.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:31 AM   #13
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32

Kinda off topic but since you the only person seemingly answering questions on a consistent basis and in a RFTH I had one quick question, is there an option to redshirt your RFTH guy or do you automatically start at the position? Basically how much depth chart control does the user have.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:34 AM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB37
Kinda off topic but since you the only person seemingly answering questions on a consistent basis and in a RFTH I had one quick question, is there an option to redshirt your RFTH guy or do you automatically start at the position? Basically how much depth chart control does the user have.
thats discussed in my thread over there at length. I havent seen the RFTH player not come in as the starter. No redshirting that I could see. But I havent tried setting one up as a QB and walking onto USC or something.

But you can mess with the depth chart however you like (I put my CB on offense a few plays a game, and made him a returner). You have total control over that. So even if you shouldnt be starting, you can put him out there.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:36 AM   #15
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32

Ahh I see, thanks alot it just seems that being able to redshirt your heisman hopefull would add to the realism of the feature but I wasn't getting my hopes up. Thanks for answering.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2005, 12:37 AM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB37
Ahh I see, thanks alot it just seems that being able to redshirt your heisman hopefull would add to the realism of the feature but I wasn't getting my hopes up. Thanks for answering.
yeah, but I think the whole point of it is just to get you in quick and make it something that is easy for hardcore players as well as the casual ones. Its not going to be a deep mode in realistic things like redshirting, thats what dynasty is all about.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »