Home

Official NCAA 06 Impressions Thread

This is a discussion on Official NCAA 06 Impressions Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2005, 04:20 PM   #41
All Star

p2xgamers's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Official NCAA 06 Impressions Thread

Just a simple question that I'm sure has already been answered elsewhere...what is Ohio State and UC rated overall? Also I noticed you said that you could make more passes then last year. How many games have you played?

I asked cause when I got 2005 I didn't notice the problem until about 4-5 games. It ended up being the reason I stopped playing the game.

My Blog
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2005, 04:32 PM   #42
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

The Impact stuff is cool. I stiff armed a guy with Riggs, and the game went into the Impact mode. I was like WTF, then did the stiff arm and took off again. Very cool feature IMO.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:35 PM   #43
MVP

dave360's Arena

I've played 1 and half games so far. In the first game with Erik Ainge I was 5/10 150 yards. In the second game, with Bama's D, I'm 7/15 for 200 yards and I'm in the fourth. Bama is good this year, very good. I've had more trouble with them in one game than I did with Florida.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:35 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1

I had a good first game to dynasty. The score was 28-20 with 3 minutes left and i was in the lead. I got the kickoff, found a small seam, busted outside, and took it to the house to seal the game. Hadnt even been close to a good return all game so that was awesome. I'm loving the running game, you gotta find it quick. I averaged 4.4 yards a carry on Heisman level with Kenneth Darby, but broke ten tackles. Your backs fight for yards. Passing game is showing real good signs. My db's did not drop any easy ints.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:38 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodson2424
I had a good first game to dynasty. The score was 28-20 with 3 minutes left and i was in the lead. I got the kickoff, found a small seam, busted outside, and took it to the house to seal the game. Hadnt even been close to a good return all game so that was awesome. I'm loving the running game, you gotta find it quick. I averaged 4.4 yards a carry on Heisman level with Kenneth Darby, but broke ten tackles. Your backs fight for yards. Passing game is showing real good signs. My db's did not drop any easy ints.
Mind giving us the stats for both QB's, and the CPU's rushing stats? Just curious to see how they look.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2005, 04:44 PM   #46
MVP

dave360's Arena

I'm running out for a little bit fellas but should be back. I'll post more impressions in a little bit. I'm still debating as to to jump online or not as to whether I'd get in trouble or not.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:45 PM   #47
Pro

Shamrock_11's Arena

OVR: 6

I've only played 1 game so far, so not too many impressions. I will say this much though. The d-line seems to be getting way too much pressure on the QB far too easily. I would rather have that than them getting no pressure though, and it can be fixed with sliders. I HATE having player switch on defense on the B button. Going to take some getting used to. Ball physics are much better, none of that popcorn crap from last year bouncing all over the place.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:46 PM   #48
Pro

Shamrock_11's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8fuldave
I'm running out for a little bit fellas but should be back. I'll post more impressions in a little bit. I'm still debating as to to jump online or not as to whether I'd get in trouble or not.
I already signed on...I was the only one online so I jumped back off. It works though. They make you accept the user agreement, so they are ready for players to be online. If you want a game let me know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »