Home

Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

This is a discussion on Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 04:41 PM   #41
Pro

Shamrock_11's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER
Funny thing is they had already sold 3 today. UNREAL
Yeah, I was one of them.... . I saw someone walking in while I was walking out with the game. Might have been you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2005, 04:41 PM   #42
Rookie

funky2yc's Arena

OVR: 3
Smile Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky3D
Got it today, July 2nd at 1:57 PM @ the COMPUSA in Lexington Kentucky (The one at Lexington Green Mall).

As of 4:20 PM CompUSA is still selling it(as a plus, their manager will get it for you). They have no clue... good for me.

Thanks for the find
Old 07-02-2005, 04:42 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle
i think for nyc someone will have to go to the store and attempt to 'trick' them. please report if successful.
I would try but to go that far and then come back with nothing would really piss me off.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:44 PM   #44
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ21476
I would try but to go that far and then come back with nothing would really piss me off.
i called and they have it 'on order' in the computer... is what we are hearing that they may actually have it in the stock room even if the computer says it hasnt come in yet?
Old 07-02-2005, 04:49 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

"Anyone in NYC have any luck?"

Hit a few downtown spots today but no luck...even the J&L in Chinatown...if they had it im sure they would have sold it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2005, 04:51 PM   #46
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerfish
"Anyone in NYC have any luck?"

Hit a few downtown spots today but no luck...even the J&L in Chinatown...if they had it im sure they would have sold it!

did u try the compusas in midtown?
Old 07-02-2005, 04:52 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

Any luck in SD?
Old 07-02-2005, 04:54 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 11

never made it up there but did call them late in afternoon..they said no...ill go there tomorrow morning to make sure...i think the game hasn't hit nyc yet...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »