Home

Is Florida International's fight song in the game ?

This is a discussion on Is Florida International's fight song in the game ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2005, 02:08 PM   #17

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Is Florida International's fight song in the game ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsguy
I'm in the process right now...

Unfortunately not. I listened to the fight song online. I scored 2 touchdowns and got 2 completely different fight songs (both from the "generic" category). The good news, FIU is much better than they were in last year's game, I'm tearing FAU a new one baby.
Thanks for helping me out.

That stinks though. I may just use Idaho. I was looking forward to using the Panthers but I can not deal with the random genric fight songs. It would be better if they at least played the same generic song each time you scored.

I appreciate the info though. Thanks
Old 07-07-2005, 12:19 AM   #18
Rookie

MaXx's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I'm in the process right now...

Unfortunately not. I listened to the fight song online. I scored 2 touchdowns and got 2 completely different fight songs (both from the "generic" category). The good news, FIU is much better than they were in last year's game, I'm tearing FAU a new one baby.
Got any idea how the stadium looks? Is it still the generic I-AA one they used last year?
Old 07-07-2005, 01:14 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXx
Got any idea how the stadium looks? Is it still the generic I-AA one they used last year?
I don't remember last year's, but I can tell you that in the background they use buildings that look similar to PC, GC, the dorms, etc. They have the same architecture and paint scheme. It pretty much looks like the stadium does now. BTW, WR #86 is the offensive impact player and he is very good. He's physical and he jumps over guys to catch balls.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:23 AM   #20
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31

http://fightmusic.com/sunbelt.html

You can go to that site and listen to any fight song you want.
What I'm Currently Listening To
Old 07-07-2005, 09:46 AM   #21
Rookie

MaXx's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I don't remember last year's, but I can tell you that in the background they use buildings that look similar to PC, GC, the dorms, etc. They have the same architecture and paint scheme. It pretty much looks like the stadium does now. BTW, WR #86 is the offensive impact player and he is very good. He's physical and he jumps over guys to catch balls.
Last year they basically used the same generic stadium that all the I-AA teams used. If they did change the background to look like the actual campus then that's great, looking forward to seeing it. And yes, #86 is Cory McKinney, he's caught a pass in every single FIU football game so far, big guy with great hands and speed.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »