Home

RFTH: Do your player's ratings change if your a walkon as opposed to a scholarship??

This is a discussion on RFTH: Do your player's ratings change if your a walkon as opposed to a scholarship?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2005, 01:25 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
RFTH: Do your player's ratings change if your a walkon as opposed to a scholarship??

RFTH: Does your CREATED player's, that you start Race for the Heisman with, ratings change, are they different/lower, if you're a walkon as opposed to a scholarship?? Or is anything different at that??

The reason I ask is, unless something is different, or harder, or whatever, then it makes no sense to concern yourself with who offers you a scholarship if you are allowed to walk-on at any school. Assuming that is the case; that you can walk-on at any school. - Is that correct??

Anyway, I am bored NOT having the game so Im trying to bide my time, lol.

Also, I am curious to know from those of you that have it: What are you pleasantly surpised about with Race for the Heisman and what are you disappointed in?

Thanks for your replies.

Last edited by luckym; 07-07-2005 at 01:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2005, 01:55 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: RFTH: Do your player's ratings change if your a walkon as opposed to a scholarship??

above is edited to be more specific
Old 07-07-2005, 02:36 PM   #3
Rookie

chadmjkrause's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: RFTH: Do your player's ratings change if your a walkon as opposed to a scholarship??

Hopefully it increases your ratings or something if you go to one of the scholarship schools or lowers it if you don't... otherwise what's the point of the scholarships?!?

CMJK
Old 07-07-2005, 02:48 PM   #4
Rookie

From what I can tell it makes no differance if you walk on to a team all that matters is how you perform in the drillls
Old 07-07-2005, 03:12 PM   #5
Rookie

I do not think it matters. In real life a player could have a few scholarship offers but decides to turn them down because he isn't interested in those schools. IF that player decides to walk on at the University of his choice for whatever reason(Maybe on closer to home?), Does that mean his skill level went down? No he is still the same player, just decided to walk on instead of transfer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2005, 03:38 PM   #6
Rookie

chadmjkrause's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrasHoprTakeover
I do not think it matters. In real life a player could have a few scholarship offers but decides to turn them down because he isn't interested in those schools. IF that player decides to walk on at the University of his choice for whatever reason(Maybe on closer to home?), Does that mean his skill level went down? No he is still the same player, just decided to walk on instead of transfer.
Good call... maybe not going to a scholarship school just would effect where you are on the depth chart...

CMJK
Old 07-07-2005, 04:14 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmjkrause
Good call... maybe not going to a scholarship school just would effect where you are on the depth chart...

CMJK

Actually it SHOULDNT lower your ratings, but it will for sure lower your bank account! Scholarship=free school, no scholarship=big money! So maybe your ratings would go down, cause you would actually have to do something like work to pay bills, buy school books etc....! LOL
Old 07-07-2005, 04:30 PM   #8
Rookie

wishcoats's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: RFTH: Do your player's ratings change if your a walkon as opposed to a scholarshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNvikfan
Actually it SHOULDNT lower your ratings, but it will for sure lower your bank account! Scholarship=free school, no scholarship=big money! So maybe your ratings would go down, cause you would actually have to do something like work to pay bills, buy school books etc....! LOL
That would be realistic

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »