Home

RFTH feature starting to worry me!!!

This is a discussion on RFTH feature starting to worry me!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2005, 03:03 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: RFTH feature starting to worry me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffey30
try not simming it an see what happens
What are you talking about?? - READ THE THREAD before responding with uninformed suggestions!!! sheesh

This thread is ALL ABOUT the CPU teams' QB stats, not the users'.... hello??
Old 07-11-2005, 03:06 PM   #34
Rookie

scmaharaj03's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckym
What are you talking about?? - READ THE THREAD before responding with uninformed suggestions!!! sheesh

This thread is ALL ABOUT the CPU teams' QB stats, not the users'.... hello??
hi...and...yea, i dont know how playing all of YOUR games affects a CPU vs CPU result
Old 07-11-2005, 03:14 PM   #35
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffey30
try not simming it an see what happens
How bout you read the thread?

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2005, 03:14 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 1

I knew this would happen. EA=WWE. Great with competition, but after they buy everything out the have no need to work. Both of them are going to get a slap in the faceor should I say a kick in the balls. With all the wrestlers they are releasing a new company is forming, TNA. Just like a new types of games are forming. Winning Eleven 8, Blitz: the League, and Road to Sunday just to name a few.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:21 PM   #37
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
don't play RFTH, probelm solved
You would expect them to work more on preventing stuff like this since this is the mode that they are advertising the most and they force you to make a player before you even play a game.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 07-11-2005, 03:21 PM   #38
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHguy00
I couldn't agree with you more. Read the guy's post before some of you use your typical responses. "Leinart is that good." "Try adjusting the sliders." We're stuck with this unless EA decides to do something about it. Leinart and the rest of the QBs putting up these stats aren't that good. 79+ completion percentage? Please, when have you ever seen a QB put up numbers like that? Sliders don't fix simmed games. Does EA not notice these things when they test the game, or do they just not care?

And before you all try and call me out as an "EA *****", know this. The only sports games I have ever bought are EA's. I have owned every NCAA since it came out for the XBOX in 2003. Problems like this really piss me off and make me lose faith in EA, as did the slowdown issue and the dropped balls last year. Dynasty mode is supposed to be the best thing about this game and this problem could almost ruin it for a lot of people.
Why don't we wait a month or so for a patch before condemning EA? If the patch doesn't come, then condemn away.

Old 07-11-2005, 03:21 PM   #39
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

If you're the stat machine on a top ranked team you'll still be in contention for the heisman regardless of how many qbs have 70% completion percentages. Sorry
Old 07-11-2005, 03:25 PM   #40
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJenkins
Why don't we wait a month or so for a patch before condemning EA? If the patch doesn't come, then condemn away.
Wow, please read my post again. In no way am I condemning the game. I said we are stuck with this issue unless EA decides to fix it. In other words, a patch. I don't think it was too far fetched of me to say that this problem could ruin dynasty mode for some people. Sorry, I like to keep the game realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »