Home

Action Replay HELP

This is a discussion on Action Replay HELP within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2005, 03:02 AM   #1

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24
Action Replay HELP

Okay, I have a quick question for any of you.

I have the Action Replay + Memory card, except I used the disc to install the software for a norm memory card (or it is configged for an old memory card, which I do not have anymore.) I was wondering if any of you could possibly put the disc into .iso format or anything? Sorry if this is asking for pirated software, I bought it, and have both the memory card and USB connection. I have misplaced my disc and just trying to save another 30 bucks :-/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2005, 03:05 AM   #2
Please don't go.

cooldude's Arena

OVR: 15
Location: One of The World's Leaders in Crude Oil: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
Re: Action Replay HELP

I'm not sure how to help you but there is an Action Replay FAQ Here
Old 07-12-2005, 03:14 AM   #3

ubernoob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude
I'm not sure how to help you but there is an Action Replay FAQ Here

Thanks for the reply, but I looked through that. Downloaded the newest settings for AR, but its not recognizing the memory card. If I had the old one that I don't have anymore, it would work. Still wondering if anyone can get the disc into an .iso or any other type of virtual CD. Thank you for the time

*edit*Just for Giggles I tried to install that hardware, but it asks for my "Action Replay XBox Driver Disc" *edit*

Last edited by ubernoob; 07-12-2005 at 03:19 AM.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:22 AM   #4

ubernoob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernoob
Thanks for the reply, but I looked through that. Downloaded the newest settings for AR, but its not recognizing the memory card. If I had the old one that I don't have anymore, it would work. Still wondering if anyone can get the disc into an .iso or any other type of virtual CD. Thank you for the time

*edit*Just for Giggles I tried to install that hardware, but it asks for my "Action Replay XBox Driver Disc" *edit*

Never mind, I located it on my system. Cooldude, if there was a way to give you cookies or a trophy, i would Thanks for the directions, and putting up with my noobishness.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »