Home

Practice mode -- cameras

This is a discussion on Practice mode -- cameras within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2005, 09:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Practice mode -- cameras

Not a big deal, but is it possible to get the Overhead camera in Practice mode? It doesn't seem to show up on my list of available cameras. I can live with the other cameras, but was just curious...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2005, 09:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Practice mode -- cameras

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyDufresne
Not a big deal, but is it possible to get the Overhead camera in Practice mode? It doesn't seem to show up on my list of available cameras. I can live with the other cameras, but was just curious...
I don't believe so because it looks like you practice on a field that has a roof. I hate it when I play dome teams and the overhead cam is not available for use.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyDufresne
After you pick the two teams you want for pratice mode before you press A (xbox) press Y to change the stadium. From there change the location from pratice field to your teams stadium and then press A. From there press A again will take you to the controller select screen and then A again to start. Once in practice mode press select and then go to the camera view selection and change to the overhead view. This is the view I use to play. The only time I am forced to change is when I make a Bowl game or the SEC Title game which are indoors.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:46 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90Bamagrad
After you pick the two teams you want for pratice mode before you press A (xbox) press Y to change the stadium. From there change the location from pratice field to your teams stadium and then press A. From there press A again will take you to the controller select screen and then A again to start. Once in practice mode press select and then go to the camera view selection and change to the overhead view. This is the view I use to play. The only time I am forced to change is when I make a Bowl game or the SEC Title game which are indoors.
Thanks Bama -- I'll give this a try after work (why must TIME move so friggin slowly?)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »