Home

Does anyone else...

This is a discussion on Does anyone else... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 08:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Icon14 Does anyone else...

Use an option-based offense against the CPU? Ever since I began playing NCAA back in the day.. I have almost always used an old-style Nebraska option type of offense. I love having my QB run for 500-1000 yards and have my RB top 1500 yards every year... good time! The CPU does a fair job of playing D against the option if you use a few house rules.. most notable of which is do not "speed burst" right out of the huddle.. and also run the option as was designed and do not run up the middle in the clear and cheat. I am a Nebraska fan and use them every year. As you all know, we run a different offense now so I usually have to play a year or two to recruit my players to run my offense. Recruiting for an option style offense sure is a lot different than other offenses!.. you need a good-fast strong RB... fast and strong QB.. good blocking TE... good blocking WR's.. etc.

Just was curious if anyone else plays this way too!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »