Home

Post Your Greatest Game

This is a discussion on Post Your Greatest Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 03:40 PM   #9
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Post Your Greatest Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn6
The one I listed above had a score of 24__...like 2493 or something close to that. it was an amazing game...I still can't believe he ran back that kickoff though.
Must have been a great game havent seen that many that high, or that many in the 2000 this year, but only had the game since last thursday.
Old 07-14-2005, 04:17 PM   #10
Rookie

squaremarker's Arena

OVR: 4
Best Game Ever!

My friend and I were playing Florida vs Virgina Tech at Florida. He was using Marcus Vick all day on the option. He had over 230 rushing with Vick. I fought back without Leak who was gone with an injury in the 1st. It was 35 - 41 Florida. There was about 12 seconds left and my friend airs it up for a 50 yard pass and got down to the 12 yard line. He barely got out of bounds with 5 seconds left to stop the clock. It was 1st and 10 at the 12 and 5 seconds left. Basically the last play so I knew the option with Vick was coming and sure enough he takes a speed option left and my end gets sealed off. My two crashing LBs get blocked, the DB pushes Vick inside, and my FS (my last hope) meets Vick at the 1 and Vick bulls him over. Game over on the extra point. 977 on the greatness score. 42 - 41. Damn I love this game.
Old 07-14-2005, 04:41 PM   #11
MVP

OSUG1's Arena

OVR: 15

My friend played as OU against USC last night and was down 28-8 with about 4 min. to go. Leinhart was hurt, so USC was not moving the ball very good. Anyway he scores to make it 28-16 and holds them to a three and out with three straight sacks. He then gets another quick score to make it 28-24 with a little over a min. left. He gets another stop and on the second play of his next drive throws a pass to T. Wilson over the middle and the only guy left for him to beat is the safety who had earlier pulled down AD on a tough tackle but this time he couldn't get Peterson down, Wilson scores a TD to make him go up 28-30 (missed the XP). USC gets the ball with about 20 sec. to go and can't complete a pass. Greatest score was only in the 500s

Last edited by OSUG1; 07-14-2005 at 05:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 05:53 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Last night it was Oregon State (CPU) @ Oregon (me) and I lost 32-28. However, I lost after I fumbled the football on the 1 yard line with :10 left in the game. Kinda like Earnest Byner back in '88 in the AFC Championship game.

Rock

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »