Home

The Deep Ball!!!

This is a discussion on The Deep Ball!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 11:42 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: The Deep Ball!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIGHTNING
In EA football offense is usually too easy and playing defense too hard. I think people just have to understand that EA football is never going to be a simulation. It is designed to appeal to a very large number of people many of whom simply do not care much about realism. Just play the game like it is disigned to be played which is to throw deep most of the time and accept 72 to 56 type scores. It is not realistic but it was NEVER meant to be anyway. You are not playing football you are playing EA football which is all about offense. Sliders can only do so much to make a game play realistically that is never meant to play realistically. This game is like a great high light reel. Most players can only dream about duplicating the offense in NCAA 2006 in real life
I understand this, however, if I want 72-56 type scores, I will pick up Arena Football when it comes out. In years past, I consistently held people, both in multiplayer and online, to around 12 or 13 points a game. the pride of my game has always been defense and the running game. this is the first installment of NCAA that I would rather be on offense than defense, and that really just makes me not want to be on either.
Old 07-15-2005, 12:00 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: The Deep Ball!!!

deep ball is a big problem. no slider can fix it. maybe ea can patch it. yay!!!!!
why oh why ea did this slip through testing. oh well. i guess its house rules. weeeeeeeeeee!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »