Home

Going to get flamed

This is a discussion on Going to get flamed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2005, 09:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Going to get flamed

First time purchasing NCCA Football and I am going to ask a question that has been answered a bunch of times already most likely.......how do you generate names in Dynasty Mode for the players instead of # and position? I went into 1 of the sliders and thought I fixed it, but it only generates a name for the player you are controlling, anyway to get every player on the field, for both teams to have names on the back of there jerseys? Big time 2K fan who is absolutely loving this game!

LOL........Funny thing I noticed last night while playing. Check out the size of Kirk Lee and Brad's hands......they look like flippers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2005, 09:11 AM   #2
Rookie

Meeker's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Going to get flamed

That's not a noob question. Don't be afraid to ask things. This is one of the nicest poeple on forums around.

The generate random names is kind of hidden. For the Xbox version, in dynasty mode, go to rosters and playbooks, and it should be at the bottom of the screen.

The Ohio State University
Old 07-15-2005, 09:37 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for the response. Does that generate names for all the players on the field or just the player you are controlling and the C.P.U. player who makes the tackle? I know it is a minor detail, I just can't stand looking at TE #17
Old 07-15-2005, 09:43 AM   #4
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxrox
Thanks for the response. Does that generate names for all the players on the field or just the player you are controlling and the C.P.U. player who makes the tackle? I know it is a minor detail, I just can't stand looking at TE #17
It generates names for everybody in NCAA D1.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:47 AM   #5
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Hey soxrox, not sure if you are aware of this, but you can actually have full rosters w/ "Real Names" if you have Action Replay.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2005, 11:28 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Hey soxrox, not sure if you are aware of this, but you can actually have full rosters w/ "Real Names" if you have Action Replay.
Crazy question but what is Action Replay? I've heard this name thrown around but I thought it was just the replay overlay on early versions of the 2K series.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:30 AM   #7
Rookie

breathofj's Arena

OVR: 3

Action Replay is basically a memory card and a device that allows you to hook up the memory card to your computer.

Once you have it, you can download Action Replay rosters from their site on to your memory card, and then have all of the names in your game of NCAA

The only downside (for me at least) is no Mac support
Old 07-15-2005, 02:24 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by breathofj
Action Replay is basically a memory card and a device that allows you to hook up the memory card to your computer.

Once you have it, you can download Action Replay rosters from their site on to your memory card, and then have all of the names in your game of NCAA

The only downside (for me at least) is no Mac support
Thanks! I will have to look into it...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »