Home

letting corso pick plays?

This is a discussion on letting corso pick plays? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2005, 04:03 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 8
letting corso pick plays?

Is anyone letting Corso pick your plays? What i like to do sometimes is let him pick the play, then it gives you the 3 plays from that screen and from there choose one of those plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2005, 05:47 PM   #2

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: letting corso pick plays?

Funny you say this, I tend to always let Corso pick my plays, for some reason I like to think of it as my coach telling me what plays to call while on the field, plus it also helps to cut down on calling money plays when I need that critical first down or touchdown.
Old 07-16-2005, 05:49 PM   #3
lav
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'll let Corso pick the play. Then I choose from one of the three. There are many cases where I decide to choose on my own. It depends on my mood. It seems like Corso picks play-action plays quite a bit.
Old 07-16-2005, 05:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I sometimes let "The Coach" pick the plays. The good news??? Usually he picks pretty good plays, better than when he really coached!
Old 07-16-2005, 08:46 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 8

I was thinking maybe the coach will tend to call more running plays if you put your strategy at like 70% running and 30% passing. Anyone try that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2005, 09:43 PM   #6
Pro

BhamTiger's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftheavy
I was thinking maybe the coach will tend to call more running plays if you put your strategy at like 70% running and 30% passing. Anyone try that?
That is true. I've done that for years now. I usually play "coach mode" and "Ask Corso" when on offense. To me it's like having an offensive coordinator calling my plays, and I as the head coach get to overrule him if I feel it's necessary. The plays that are called are based on your coach profile settings. I have mine set at 70% run and option run and most of the plays called are option runs.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:49 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 10

I dont think that an offensive cordinator would call a fake punt pass on 4-26. Everytime I ask him to pick a play, its completely oppostite of what I would pick. Im gonna stay as my own o-cordinator.

Rams NFL Championships :

"
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."
Old 07-17-2005, 12:11 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Fan
I dont think that an offensive cordinator would call a fake punt pass on 4-26. Everytime I ask him to pick a play, its completely oppostite of what I would pick. Im gonna stay as my own o-cordinator.
ive very rarely seen him call that. one thing i will say, corso seems to call the same few plays over and over

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »