Home

This might help the amazing CPU QB stats a little

This is a discussion on This might help the amazing CPU QB stats a little within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2005, 05:50 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: This might help the amazing CPU QB stats a little

stewaat...are you saying that you made your changes on the offensive side only for those teams that seemed off? That would be less tedious, that's for sure. The defensive changes were for every team though, right? Man, I think I spent to many brain cells on this...I'm starting to get a headache!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2005, 06:23 PM   #26
stewaat

OVR:

Here are the main things I have seen a difference for :

Passer Rating -- way down. Instead of having a lot of guys over 200 right now I have none over 200.
Passing Yards & TDs -- Obviously if they pass less these go down.

What I haven't seen a big change in...

Interceptions & Pass %

I don't think there is a way around this unless you do what that one guy mentioned, and that was to decrease Accuracy for all the guys, which would only be temporary.

I altered every team on offense and defense, it was a boring 45 minutes I must say. I just didn't alter some as much as other... for example, I left Hawaii a more passing team and I didn't touch Navy. But I made every defense the same as my first post in here.

But it has been great so far for me. Hopefully you guys enjoy it if you try it out.

And remember, I did this after 5 weeks in my season cuz I was fed up with people having 230.0 passer ratings.

Old 07-22-2005, 07:04 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

I bet if you jacked up the aggressiveness of the CPU offenses, they would attempt more long passes thus hopefully lowering the completion rate at the potential expense of more passing yards. I can't test this theory now though, maybe someone else could give it a try if it makes sense to them?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »