Home

Conference Invites for guys using Big East Teams

This is a discussion on Conference Invites for guys using Big East Teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2005, 03:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Conference Invites for guys using Big East Teams

Has anyone gotten a conference invite into the ACC or SEC or even Big Ten while using a Big East team? Im just wondering because im in year 5 and murdering my competition (big east competition).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2005, 04:11 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Conference Invites for guys using Big East Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SledgeHammer99
Has anyone gotten a conference invite into the ACC or SEC or even Big Ten while using a Big East team? Im just wondering because im in year 5 and murdering my competition (big east competition).
Well, the Big East still has a BCS bid so I wouldn't think you would be offered another conference. I think if you are in C-USA or an Independent, you would get an invite.......
Old 07-18-2005, 04:14 PM   #3
Rookie

Crap. I got my hopes up because a guy at anotther forum told me he heard of people who got invites who were using Syracuse and Pitt.

Theres no competition in my conference and its making me think long and hard about leaving for another school (which I dont like to do).
Old 07-18-2005, 04:24 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Crap. I got my hopes up because a guy at anotther forum told me he heard of people who got invites who were using Syracuse and Pitt.

Theres no competition in my conference and its making me think long and hard about leaving for another school (which I dont like to do).

I am not saying it isn't possible, but I haven't seen it yet.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:04 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:

It definitely happens. I simmed a dynasty year with Syracuse, had a great year 10-2, and was invited to replace Duke in the ACC after the first year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2005, 05:41 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoov50
It definitely happens. I simmed a dynasty year with Syracuse, had a great year 10-2, and was invited to replace Duke in the ACC after the first year.
Thank you sir!
Old 07-18-2005, 06:37 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

I got replaced in a conference. I was in the MAC as western michigan and was replaced by Temple after my first year. Kinda made me realize how much I sucked to be replaced in the MAC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »