Home

Heisman Trophy "voters" favor upperclassmen?

This is a discussion on Heisman Trophy "voters" favor upperclassmen? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2005, 06:33 PM   #17
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Heisman Trophy "voters" favor upperclassmen?

Well, I haven't playe dmany freshman in a way that'd get them a Heisman. But in my first year with Alabama, I had to suspend Ken Darby for 6 gmaes, and backup sophomore Aaron Johns won the Heisman, with much less impressive numbers than your runningback Hart. He only had about 1700 yds and 25 tds. The next year Darby won with 1800yds and 26 tds, but of course he was a senior then, but his numbers weren't nearly as good as you did with Hart. Right now I have a true freshman who is currently atop the Heisman race going into week 8 of my third year.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 07-22-2005, 07:23 PM   #18
Banned

stinkpot's Arena

OVR: 3

In my Race for the Heisman I'm a MLB for Michigan and Hart gained 2100 on the ground my first season and won the Heisman. Would've repeated but Breaston broke out next year and took it.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:36 PM   #19
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

In the second year of my Bama dynasty, Darby ran for 2300+ yards and 26 TDs and 3 rec. TDs and lost the Heisman to a WR with 100+ catches, 1500+ yards I think, maybe more, and about 16-20 TDs. He beat me pretty good too, 1900 pts to just over 1000. Darby was a senior and I think the WR was too. The receiver had a great year, but Darby broke tons of school records and was on an undefeated team at the time, ended up losing to USC in the Nat'l Champ. game. I'm not sure what team the WR played for, I wanna say Pittsburgh.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:41 PM   #20
Banned

Brankles's Arena

OVR: 23

I broke Barry Sander's rushing record in both touchdowns and yards... and combined for over 70 touchdowns with my scrambling RFTH quarterback... and lost to some joker from Boise State who had like 4000 yds passing and 50 touchdowns. I went undefeated, btw.

That kinda pissed me off. Who do I have to sleep with to win this award... jeeze.

Holla
Old 07-22-2005, 10:43 PM   #21
Rookie

tigerfan2's Arena

OVR: 6

I think that its good when a WR wins it because it is harder for them to get that many yards as it is for a RB or QB, because QBs and RBs get the ball a lot more touches then WRs.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »