Home

Terrific season ending!

This is a discussion on Terrific season ending! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2005, 04:38 PM   #9
All Star

OVR: 19
Re: Terrific season ending!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo.../players/3520/

this one?
Old 07-22-2005, 04:47 PM   #10
Rookie

longhorn35's Arena

OVR: 2

that one... I believe that he caught a long TD pass and ran a punt back just before halftime...

We were up 10-0 and he decides to get nasty and run one back... I definitely remember b/c I got peeled back on and well watched as he sprinted right on by...

Druckenmiller was on fire in the 2nd half and well,we were not... James Brown threw a pick and then fumbled on a later drive that resulted in a defensive TD....
Old 07-22-2005, 05:10 PM   #11
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn35
that one... I believe that he caught a long TD pass and ran a punt back just before halftime...

We were up 10-0 and he decides to get nasty and run one back... I definitely remember b/c I got peeled back on and well watched as he sprinted right on by...

Druckenmiller was on fire in the 2nd half and well,we were not... James Brown threw a pick and then fumbled on a later drive that resulted in a defensive TD....
What's your name? What position did you play?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2005, 05:11 PM   #12
All Star

OVR: 19

I won! 42-37....my QB had the worst day of his life but in the end made the plays to pull it out...almost blew it running the ball in hte last minute my HB fumbled but luckily my FB recovered, with the way their offence had been playing at that point i wouldve lost had they recovered it.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:55 PM   #13
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

I had a pretty crazy last game. In my RFTH with Texas, I was in the Nat'l Champ. game vs. Florida State. I was winning 41-35 with :04 seconds left, thinking the game is over. Just then they threw a crossing route with the HB in the slot, he catches, breaks a tackle, I miss a tackle trying to dive at him and he goes 80 yards for the game-winning TD. I sat on my bed staring at the screen for 5 minutes dumbfounded. Oh well, it was my greatest game of any NCAA football game ever, 1138 greatness score.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »