Home

After about 40 games

This is a discussion on After about 40 games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2005, 09:48 PM   #1
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
After about 40 games

I just want to say that NCAA 06 for me is the single greatest videogame I've ever played. Never have I had so much joy in playing a game. I actually look forward to coming home from work just to play it. IT'S AWESOME. Sorry to clutter the forum up with an opinion thread, but dang it's just a great great game.

My Review Score - 11 out of 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2005, 10:03 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: After about 40 games

After about 40 games played already. You clearly have too much time on your hands.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:11 PM   #3
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

I just got it.

I played one game, and I thought it was the greatest football game ever.
I can't wait to play it shortly.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:20 AM   #4

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

I to agree its a great game, but only once you find the right slider settings. For me it seems that I spend far to much time trying to perfect the sliders and then get frusterated when I get better and have to go back and critique them again, but definently a very good game, once I can get the perfect set of sliders it will be nearly perfect in my opinion.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:12 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 7

Holy crap! Not another thread kissing a game's ***. Don't you people have anything better to do than just look for things to like about a game?? Your constant asskissing is tedious, to say the least.

Just kidding!!! I think the game is great, too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2005, 09:31 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 1
Angry Re: After about 40 games

It never fails for the infamous "Greatest Game Ever* thread to surface. This game is the laziest job ever by EA. Which Madden usually holds that title every year, but not only was last year's NCAA pathetic, this was a knee-jerk by EA if there ever was one. And they ALWAYS get some poor zombie to love them. I actually think that the employees of EA are the ones posting this B.S. on major Boards to try and balance out the complaints. Because this is not even close to being the best football game ever.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:37 AM   #7
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgcityClev
It never fails for the infamous "Greatest Game Ever* thread to surface. This game is the laziest job ever by EA. Which Madden usually holds that title every year, but not only was last year's NCAA pathetic, this was a knee-jerk by EA if there ever was one. And they ALWAYS get some poor zombie to love them. I actually think that the employees of EA are the ones posting this B.S. on major Boards to try and balance out the complaints. Because this is not even close to being the best football game ever.
I love when people confuse their opinion with fact.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:41 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgcityClev
Someone needs a timeout.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »