Home

Conference Invite question

This is a discussion on Conference Invite question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2005, 02:09 PM   #9
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Conference Invite question

Duke got booted out? Are you Duke or UNC? I didn't know the CPU kicked itself out of conferences.

I'm currently using New Mexico and I hope to replace Baylor in the Big 12 in the next few years.
Old 07-30-2005, 11:36 AM   #10
Rookie

chuck4171's Arena

OVR: 1

I got booted out of the C-USA as SMU after my first year. Went 4-7, then whamo..out ya go...in comes Army. Iv'e got the same scheduling problems. Continually have to put Rice and TCU back in the schedule. I really wish even if you changed or get booted, that the "Rivalry" games were still automatic.

I haven't checked, but i think i'm now substitued for the Army-Navy game...pretty cool the SMU-Navy game in Dallas, Texas!
Old 07-30-2005, 11:40 AM   #11
Rookie

chuck4171's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTG
Duke got booted out? Are you Duke or UNC? I didn't know the CPU kicked itself out of conferences.

I'm currently using New Mexico and I hope to replace Baylor in the Big 12 in the next few years.
More likely the C-USA, which has regionalizaed a bit around the central/south US. Or there's always the Mountain-West, or the WAC. Having a playoff in C-USA is sweet, one more game to add stats for that Heisman run. Decent teams, not nearly as difficult as taking Baylor up to the top of the Big XII. Of course dons't matter to much right now...i got booted...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »