Home

6'10" wideout!!???

This is a discussion on 6'10" wideout!!??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2005, 01:32 PM   #1
Pro

ronin21's Arena

OVR: 6
6'10" wideout!!???

I just finished playing the vols,and I am in year two of my dynasty. Well I was checking out this wideout on there team because I noticed during the game the guy was a full head taller than my DB. Well I am looking at the stat screen for the vols and the guy 6'10" WTF!!! no wonder I couldn't stop the deep ball to this guy (see my thread "I hate the long ball") I guess this is the polar opposite of the 7" guy. you better belive when I start my madden franchise I will be looking for this guy. 6' f'n 10" what the hell is going on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2005, 01:37 PM   #2
Rookie

Hellrot's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 6'10" wideout!!???

Probably a two sport athelete. Might want to check the college basketball games this fall. At 6'10", he's probably in that too.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:44 PM   #3
Pro

ronin21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellrot
Probably a two sport athelete. Might want to check the college basketball games this fall. At 6'10", he's probably in that too.
I don't think so. Being here in SEC country I think we would have heard if the Vols had a 6'10" wideout. He would strike fear in the hearts of every DC in the country. I think that he was a Juco transfer in the game. I need to get a picture of this guy standing next to someone else it is freaking crazy.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:54 PM   #4
Rookie

Hellrot's Arena

OVR: 2

Wonder where he's from? Wouldn't surprise me if he's from right here in the bluegrass state. My beloved Wildcats have been know to completely disregard exceptional football players from our own back yard. i.e. Shaun Alexander...they didn't think he was going to be anything special...Way to think it through guys.
Old 07-29-2005, 02:12 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

I have seen this. In my Michigan state RFTH in my second year i got a JUCO transfer who is 6'9.. He's a special teamer now since my guy is a WR.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2005, 02:28 PM   #6
Pro

ronin21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancheezy
I have seen this. In my Michigan state RFTH in my second year i got a JUCO transfer who is 6'9.. He's a special teamer now since my guy is a WR.
get him on the field because if he is thing like the guy I faced then you want have any passing problems at all
Old 07-29-2005, 02:30 PM   #7
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin21
get him on the field because if he is thing like the guy I faced then you want have any passing problems at all
I recruited a massive tight end, 6'9" like 275. He is awesome on TE seam plays..****n him down the field vs a small safety and he gets awesome catches. He's also a damn good blocker.
Old 07-29-2005, 02:46 PM   #8
MVP

jujuhound's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellrot
Wonder where he's from? Wouldn't surprise me if he's from right here in the bluegrass state. My beloved Wildcats have been know to completely disregard exceptional football players from our own back yard. i.e. Shaun Alexander...they didn't think he was going to be anything special...Way to think it through guys.
He's just talking about on the game. UT has some fairly tall wideouts, but they are all 6'4" and under.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »