Home

WOW....I haven't....

This is a discussion on WOW....I haven't.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2005, 04:44 PM   #9
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: WOW....I haven't....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I love how, every game is different. I could play the same matchup 20 times, and every game will feel different.

totally agree...just can't say enough good things about this game.
Old 07-31-2005, 06:13 PM   #10
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

I haven't played it in probably more than week. The pennant races in the AL are just enthrawling me and I just can't get into the mood for football yet. I'm watching the Yanks every night (like usual) and I've been playing MLB 2K4 a ton lately (bugs the hell outta me they don't have a playoff feature in MVP).

I've just been playing best-of-7 series against the Mets and Sox a ton, good times. Just beat the Mets in Game 7!!

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 07-31-2005, 09:19 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 10

I play this game more than any other game I have ever owned.

Thanks to Jistic's version 4 sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2005, 09:21 PM   #12
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

I dont go to sleep without playing 2-3 games (This is while I'm on vacation) Plus when I get back me and my pals play all night. This and Madden should hold me over till next year
Old 07-31-2005, 09:43 PM   #13
Rookie

papasmurf's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Played NCAA 06 in a week, I'm not sure what it is, I also cancelled my Madden order, I'm just not sure Madden will do it for me this year, I do really NCAA I just haven't been in the Mood to play it. I'm still playing the crap out of MVP baseball. Is there anyone esle that has the game but just haven't played it all that much?
i know exactly what you mean. i haven't even started a dynasty yet. just played a few games here and there testing sliders and just playing on practice mode becuse i struggle reading pass defenses on all - american. but basically all i ever play is mvp. i got a feeling i'll get into the football groove around labor day weekend. in fact i think i'll hold off on madden 06 until then. plus i still have nfl 2k5 to tide me over.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:43 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 14

Too busy with my NCAA College Hopps 2k5, and summer school (full-time student). I have not played it for 3 weeks now. But I really think it is a good game, I am just not used to the gameplay. I am a ESPN NFL fan for 3 years now and it's hard to play a game like this if you are used with the other. But I am still getting Madden though seeing as they now have the licensed from the NFL.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:55 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I have been playing it a lot as well . I want to start a dynasty, but I cant find good enough sliders. Thing is, I dont want to mess with the sliders too much because I dont want it to mess with me when I play online...what to do, what to do =/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2005, 12:17 AM   #16
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

I don't get to play as much as I would like. I need to get a 2nd TV for the house so I don't have to share with my fiance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »