Home

More Success on 1st, or 2nd Season..??

This is a discussion on More Success on 1st, or 2nd Season..?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2005, 08:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
More Success on 1st, or 2nd Season..??

Well I went 11-2 on my first season. and beat Notre Dame in the Gator Bowl.. But i decided to make my schedule tougher on my 2nd season.. So I ended up losing at Purdue, and at Oklahoma.. Those are my losses so far on my 2nd season.. I'm 5-2 with VT.. and 16-4 overall so far on my Career.. I must say.. I think it was easier on my 1st season to move the football.. What about u guys?? More Success 1st, or 2nd Season??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2005, 09:01 PM   #2
MVP

unc12003's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: More Success on 1st, or 2nd Season..??

in my first season with UNC I went 4-7 and in my second season I went 10-3 and won the orange bowl
Old 08-06-2005, 09:12 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

My first season with Uconn I finished 2nd in the big east, and lost my bowl game.

My 2nd season, I lost 1 game all year, a 3 point loss at Notre Dame in my opener. I won the Big East, and beat Boise State in the Orange Bowl.
Old 08-06-2005, 09:19 PM   #4
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

first season I went 13-0 and won the NC, second season, I'm currently 2-2

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 08-06-2005, 10:02 PM   #5
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

My 1st season with Texas A&M I went undefeated and won the NC. Usually though it's a work in process for the sliders with me the first year. I did have an impact HB and QB though and basically killed the computer with the option.

2nd season I went 9-3. Two losses at Big 12 teams, and I lost to Auburn in the Cotton Bowl.

3rd season is my toughest yet. I have games vs. Miami (4), Oklahoma (5), Texas Tech (13), Nebraska (3), and Texas (1). Number indicates what they were, or are currently ranked. So far I lost vs. Miami and Texas Tech and am 5-2 right now. Teams that can pass hurt me because my secondary is pretty weak. Texas Tech passed for almost 400 yards on me. My front four is dominant though...95, 94, 92, and 92...so teams that run don't have much success.

I finally got a good set of sliders that give me some great numbers and a good challenge. I love this game a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2005, 10:07 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm glad to hear that dude.. Because most of the time.. people are on here Bashing the Game.. I love the game to man.. Its alot better than last year's..Thats my opinion..
Old 08-06-2005, 10:14 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

First year in my Southern Miss Dynasty, 11-1 winning the Conference USA Championship and beating RUTGERS in the Sugar Bowl.

Year 2, 11-1, winninng the CUSA Championship and lost to Michigan in the National Championship.

Year 3, now 1-1, beat #5 Georgia Tech in the first game of the season and lost to an 0-2 LSU team in the 2nd game.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Old 08-07-2005, 01:14 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

In my Kentucky dynasty I went 4-7 the first season and then 3-8 the second season. Things are looking up as I went 7-5 in 2007 and 8-4 in 2008. Still haven't won a single game against the big four (Georgia, Florida, Tennessee & South Carolina) in the SEC East though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »